I just think they are in a bombastic/OTT mood that'll probably phase out by the end of them touring. Take it with a grain of salt, but Matt did mention the next album being more stripped down...and I feel they get all of the negative feedback generated from here and everywhere else and will probably change it around by the next album. That's just my prediction though, I honestly have no idea whats going to happen obviously.

Why do I get the feeling that 'stripped down' means less politics and more soppy romance? :erm: I don't think it's going to change their musical direction much, if at all.

I'll not be able to go. Have tickets for both Wembleys, but actually, don't really mind. Saves me a ton of money coming from Holland, and well, shit setlist is shit. Hope they'll do an end of tour gig somewhere in the UK, I'll fly there, that'll probably be more special...

I'm kind of hoping for a blu-ray that actually takes advantage of the extra space and has like the full Wembley performance (At least one of them) plus a couple songs from arena performances and festivals.

Matt mentioned that it would footage from the whole tour, not just wembley.

Cmon, 2 back to back wembley dvds? :LOL:

Matt mentioned that it would footage from the whole tour, not just wembley.

Cmon, 2 back to back wembley dvds? :LOL:

Because Muse have demonstrated excellent variety on this tour? That said I do think it will be arena tour footage, and wont include Mk as we got that for free

They may not play it very often, but MK Ultra will be on there, I guarantee you. But someone will get hurt if NSC gets put on. :LOL:

I'm just going by City of Delusion not being on the DVD. The new song only played at 50% of gigs and being the previous years christmas present

Why do I get the feeling that 'stripped down' means less politics and more soppy romance? :erm: I don't think it's going to change their musical direction much, if at all.

If history is anything to say, Muse do stripped down well (e.g. Screenager, Redemption, Hoodoo, Hyper Chondriac Music etc), but what their idea of 'music' seems to be at the moment involves nothing as great as the songs I just listed.

We'll get more Uprising probably, YAY :awesome::(

If history is anything to say, Muse do stripped down well (e.g. Screenager, Redemption, Hoodoo, Hyper Chondriac Music etc), but what their idea of 'music' seems to be at the moment involves nothing as great as the songs I just listed.

We'll get more Uprising probably, YAY :awesome::(

Stripped down to Muse means Starlight.

The next album is going to be awful if the singles and setlists are anything to go by

New member here :)

I'm not sure if i want to go to manchester now (i doubt it now since i have other things to atend to and haven't bough any tickets) or if i even want to go but i don't want wait till two or three years and even then Muse could end up somehow dissapointing me. I'll probably go to see them at a smaller special gig next year if they did something like RAH in 2008.

New member here :)

I'm not sure if i want to go to manchester now (i doubt it now since i have other things to atend to and haven't bough any tickets) or if i even want to go but i don't want wait till two or three years and even then Muse could end up somehow dissapointing me. I'll probably go to see them at a smaller special gig next year if they did something like RAH in 2008.

If you dont have a ticket already then its probably not worth it if your looking for stripped down/rarities gig. If they sceduale anything like the BHaR tour we may see some 2008 like shows (V Fest, RAH etc) in 2011 :)

If you dont have a ticket already then its probably not worth it if your looking for stripped down/rarities gig. If they sceduale anything like the BHaR tour we may see some 2008 like shows (V Fest, RAH etc) in 2011 :)

Not sure about travelling to london and it'll depend on dates as i really don't not want to get in the way of college.

Ahh screw it i'm just going to wait till a small gig next year or wait two to three years not going to wait in a stadium waiting through support acts who will play longer combined than Muse i mean seriously?

Why is that such a big deal? The support acts I mean. If I wanted to see the band I wouldn't really take the support act in consideration :p

Why is that such a big deal? The support acts I mean. If I wanted to see the band I wouldn't really take the support act in consideration :p

I'm not saying the support acts are bad (not even suggesting that) its just that when you pay to see a particular it should mainly be because of that band, oh well at least you aren't saying supports should be longer (Some yanks who went to see them think that the support act should of been longer, but not on this board or any Muse fansite though) since muse's setlists seem to be getting shorter :rolleyes:.

I'm not saying the support acts are bad (not even suggesting that) its just that when you pay to see a particular it should mainly be because of that band, oh well at least you aren't saying supports should be longer (Some yanks who went to see them think that the support act should of been longer, but not on this board or any Muse fansite though) since muse's setlists seem to be getting shorter :rolleyes:.

In fact, I didn't even suggest that you thought the supports were bad. I'm saying that the amount of time they get shouldn't impact on if you're getting a ticket or not.

In fact, I didn't even suggest that you thought the supports were bad. I'm saying that the amount of time they get shouldn't impact on if you're getting a ticket or not.

I wasn't saying the supports were bad, its just that i don't want to end up to be a festival (if i want to see a fesitval i would go to a festival), sorry if you misinterpreted its my fault.

I wasn't saying the supports were bad, its just that i don't want to end up to be a festival (if i want to see a fesitval i would go to a festival), sorry if you misinterpreted its my fault.

Did you even read what I just wrote? I am not misinterpreting anything, you are.

Let me explain for you very simple, I never suggested that you called the bands bad.

lol i forgot about the supports - i would have been really excited for this if the supports are editors and kasabian (or doves/elbow). without double checking them, if am not mistaken, i don't really care (for their music especially biffy who seem to be really adored/admired here) if i miss the supports at wembley. the immigrant, dpt and mcr (<- this is #1) are worst supports. the streets is disappointing too. some bands make sure the supports are great too. oh well ;) ...

As much as I love Biffy, they too have done a 'Muse' although not nearly as badly :LOL:

Editors, Kasabian, White Lies, Ghizu are all excellent as support bands and Biffy still have enough good new songs to get through. Just no more Big Pink please!

Archived