How would you rate Neutron Star Collision  

939 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Neutron Star Collision

4/5

It's a great song though it's far from their best. They've made better but there's just something about this song that I just like a lot. It could be the heroic feel that makes me feel all happy. It could be those arpeggio synths that I always love a lot. Hell I could be blinded by fanboyness, but I don't care.

3/5

It's Guiding Light meets Starlight meets Knights of Cydonia-lite.

It's cheesy, it's lovey-dovey, it's happy.

And you know what? It's growing on me. It's not their best, but not their worst. It's in the middle, just as my rating is (approximately of course, seeing as how the middle would be 2.5/5. I'm rounding up, okay?)

Gave it a 3. Completely average for a Muse song. It's pretty static to me through a couple listens and doesn't have that great, defining stretch that all my favourite songs have.

But not the 1 I anticipated from the preview.

Edit: the single would be better if we had some more song on it!!!

3/5. I ended up liking it more than I thought I would based on the clip we originally got, but it's nothing spectacular by any means. I think the lyrics are what kills it for me the most. It has a few moments I like alot though (like the piano at end). And Matt's voice sounds great. Still though. Nothing special.

The lyrics don't bother me one bit. I think it's a good song. Nothing spectacular, except maybe the ending, but enjoyable none the less. My only complaint would be that the verses have a backing that sounds too much like Knights of Cydonia. As if they just used the same chunk of music twice to make things easier for themselves.

4/5

Archived