How would you rate Neutron Star Collision  

939 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Neutron Star Collision

You should probably see someone about that

No, I mean you know when you hold your breath and everything stops in this blissful moment? It's something I love in media. It happens in The Handler with the "AGAAAAAAAIIIN" note at the end and Citizen Erased with the fifteen second guitar bit just before the last chorus.

Hah, I find this song quite alright. And at least it was composed for a movie that my sister watched quite a couple of times, so that makes her know at least a bit of Muse music. :D (I still remember the temporary VH1 recording where Supermassive Black Hole was found by me, then when the perfect shot came by, I decided to play from that part SMBH played to my sister, and reminding her that was the baseball scene song from Twilight movie.)

Though I find the pitchtone quite too happy, it's still an alright song. Makes me wanna remember classic music compositions sometimes.

Pitch? As in, the key the song is written in. I just tried to fancy my talk. Apologies.

So you'd have preferred it in F instat of Db? :chuckle: Not sure that's what you meant, but I think it is. It's rare that people feel that the actual key affects the feeling of the song (although I agree that it's possible).

I don't really notice differences in tunings when songs get played live. I only noticed songs like MK-Ultra and Starlight got played half a step down after people pointing it out. If someone confronted me with a random live version now I still couldn't tell if it was normal tuned or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived