I think my kids (who are about your age) demonstrated a higher level of maturity at the age of ten than you do at the age of twenty-two.

All I can say is if you do come to Wembley just stay away from the majority of us with your silly ramblings. As I said before, you are impressing nobody here :happy:

:LOL: <3

hehe

Ah well, you can't win em all ;)

Relax people!

Do you guys really take everything so seriously and act this hostile on a regular basis...

Take things I say with a pinch of salt...

Looks like we have a couple of regular keyboard warriors haha.

Ah well we all love Muse... so lets just be nice <3

P.S, People bowing down and me having Matts phone number? Don't be ridiculous haha.

Yeah that's fine and all that, if I was you I'd be feeling pretty over the moon and smug too. But it's the way you said it all that made you come across as a bit of a tosser :LOL: You just need to be a little more careful with what you post at times I guess :)

I saw your posts on another thread, the entrance sounds so cool! :awesome:

Haha, the :srsb33f: that has emerged out of our little stalking adventure is most amusing :LOL:

'Scuse me whilst I go and cry in the corner like the loser I clearly am...

Or Not.

[spoiler=I probably could have got in but...]wasn't really in the mood for shagging the local crew, having worked in a stage crew myself XD

I was just overly excited and hadnt properly come down from my little Muse weekend and felt like being smug. Im an old skool fan/dedicated and I deserve it! Didnt realise everyone would go ape shit!

People on forums are volitile!

No offence meant you loopy gits!

lawl k

all you losers who had to sneak around the outside of the bowl....

it feels good to be one of the lucky 20 who got to hang inside with the crew and Muse all day...

private gig in the hot sun...

its a hard life :p

*SMUG*

just remember love, securitys dick can never taste as good as one of the bands.

and let's face it, it was the closest you were gunna get. :LOL:

:ninja: i blame you, greedysetlist michel!

Archived