I know we havent seen the set in action and the wembley gigs havent even come about yet but... HOW IN GODS NAME ARE THEY GOING TO TOP THIS? :stunned:

They use the idea I had of kidnapping the front row and putting them in a cage guarded by a demon (or Kirk in a wig and cool cape) at the top of this video castle, and have to free them using their awesome skills.

Too far? :LOL:

They use the idea I had of kidnapping the front row and putting them in a cage guarded by a demon (or Kirk in a wig and cool cape) at the top of this video castle, and have to free them using their awesome skills.

Too far? :LOL:

hahaha, something along those lines :p, they are genuinly going to have to incorporate some form of Platform Game to really take the show to the next... Level....

:facepalm::LOL:

hey guys, I've been a lurker for a while :D.. well I hadn't been here for days and I don't know if you'd seen this, but thought I'd share eitherway

28094401492192157834817.th.jpg

28094401492187157834817.th.jpg

28094401492262157834817.th.jpg

just a couple, there are some more.

again, sorry if these have been posted.

hey guys, I've been a lurker for a while :D.. well I hadn't been here for days and I don't know if you'd seen this, but thought I'd share eitherway

28094401492192157834817.th.jpg

28094401492187157834817.th.jpg

28094401492262157834817.th.jpg

just a couple, there are some more.

again, sorry if these have been posted.

Looks like Resistance CD Single artwork :eek:

:eek: That stage set is insane. How does someone come up with something like that? Makes me scared to think they're probably going to keep pushing it, srsly what will be next? :LOL:

I'm sure they'll come up with something... they always seem to do it

True, they somehow manage :LOL:

Everyone thought the towers were pretty crazy but they're nothing compared to this

well as long as they keep playin' the way they've been doing so far, they can keep throwing as many UFO's as they want..

(and some fashion sense for matt would be nice too)

Guest Bl44t44p
Why was cher's message edited? What did he show? :ninja:

Nvm, found the pics in the images section

Where exactly...?

Archived