maybe the video is contrived by muse themselfes

I'm with you there. Maybe just a publicity stunt from Muse. The camera guy has an overhead boom (look at reflection in van window) !!! Too professional for my liking but great video never the less. :LOL:

Yeah, the second time I watched it, I think it's set up. The camera is pretty good, the cameraman zooms in on the security guard when they're spotted (I'd run like hell, not zoom in on him! :LOL:) and they're able to squeeze in a lot of things into the shot: running feet, security guard chasing them and the stage. It felt a lot like Cloverfield. :LOL: Either way, it's still an awesome vid. Also, the security guard looked like he was about to laugh. :LOL:

I don't get why those italians were so serious over the whole thing.

I was expecting it to be a top secret government experiment instead of muse just playing new born riffs

That's what made it so funny: that there are fans silly enough to go on a stealth mission just to get a glimpse of the band's new production. Now, whether this was strategically planted by Muse or not is another question entirely...

I can't wait to see this bad boy in action tomorrow (sadly only through pics and youtube for me haha)!!

I'm so pumped up for the YouTube documentation of this tomorrow ... I think this is the most excited I've ever been about upcoming amateur Web video.:LOL: It will give me something to look forward to after work.

What time will the show start tomorrow? I kinda want to see it in real time as well, but if it starts before 9pm over there, I'm still gonna be at work :(.

Nevermind. :facepalm: Timezone fail. Just realized that I'm still gonna be at work regardless.

I'm looking forward to following the show in real time, but not looking forward to the inevitable doris fail :noey:
I'm not gonna be able to watch in real time; I'll still be at work. But I suppose, with Doris no doubt failing, even if I was home I wouldn't be able to! :LOL:

I'm so pumped up for the YouTube documentation of this tomorrow ... I think this is the most excited I've ever been about upcoming amateur Web video.:LOL: It will give me something to look forward to after work.
I'm pretty excited about it too!! The second I get home I'll be on here checking everything out!

I really can't remember the last time a Mix of Projectors and LED Screens were used in a large scale production. I'm guessing the reason the fixed screens are staggered is so they look like windows, if it is supposed to be a government building.

This is obviously just an allignment grid for when they setup the projectors.

c88df7bc-1468-420f-aaf1-f2d5a62c211e.jpg

The video effect where they make it look like the building structure is chaging is really freaky.

Personally, I think its a lot cleaner looking and a better production from an idea to building it, unlike the HAARP stage that was clearly just something thrown together for a one off stadium gig. It follows on the theme of the Arena tour to something that will fit a larger capacity crowd very well.

Archived