now if you guys wanna laugh hard:

what else can i say, very italian people :LOL:

I saw it before you posted and I was not quite sure to do it in this thread, hahaha....

BUT THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's so nerve racking to see them running and spying at the pace of New Born, hahaha. And then the security guard trying to block them... it's just :awesome: !

maybe the video is contrived by muse themselfes

I'm with you there. Maybe just a publicity stunt from Muse. The camera guy has an overhead boom (look at reflection in van window) !!! Too professional for my liking but great video never the less. :LOL:

Hahaha, that's so awesome! So close too! I loved how the music got louder as they ran closer to the stage and you see the guy's shoes while he runs. Muse is supplying a nice soundtrack for a good chase.

:chuckle: Chris was looking at them at the end.

maybe the video is contrived by muse themselfes

I'm with you there. Maybe just a publicity stunt from Muse. The camera guy has an overhead boom (look at reflection in van window) !!! Too professional for my liking but great video never the less. :LOL:

i wondered this. was just saying the same thing actually - good teaser campaign for the tour. what with the production photo 'mystery' as well and the not so secret rehearsals etc..

still funny though.

Yeah just look to the left. they were testing the lights earlyer

Ohh yeahh :awesome:

This is awesome, because it is darker earlier in Bern, were gonna get a general idea of how it will look in the dark for wembley :awesome:

Archived