i hope they're not going to have 'extras' on stage - going by what that girl said earlier, sounds like they might. loving the set but don't need a 'cast' to go with it...

looks like there's definitely a runway splitting the crowd :(

wonder how much it costs to hire the bowl as a rehearsal place? :eek:

I guess if they do have the extras it'll be like Wembley 2007 where they had people in yellow radiation-type suits marching about as Muse went onstage.

I saved the original link and can still access it via my bookmarks but just realised I can't via muse.mu. They obviously didn't mean to make it live until after the stage had first been officially seen:LOL::LOL:

such a fail :LOL:

now we know the truth! and it's epic!

i'm jealous of you , Pip :p

such a fail :LOL:

now we know the truth! and it's epic!

i'm jealous of you , Pip :p

I'll try and take some great pics and video!:) Depends if I can get close enough to the front (got a golden circle ticket but due to us flying out Wednesday morning, even though we leave at 6.30am, we won't be there in time to get near the barrier) and also how heavily it's raining! Am hoping the rain may have stopped by the time Muse come on stage, the forecast is for heavy rain during the day on Wednesday then clear sky Wednesday night.

I saved the original link and can still access it via my bookmarks but just realised I can't via muse.mu. They obviously didn't mean to make it live until after the stage had first been officially seen:LOL::LOL:

I was wondering about that!

I looked through them all, went back to the main page, then couldn't find the link anymore...

:shifty:

I'm guessing this pics were taken by Danny North.

He was tweeting like two weeks ago from there, that he was at a production day with the band and that their food provider is Popcorn Catering. He even sent a tweetphoto of him (I guess again) with some cupcakes. I remember this because I retweeted the messages.

So whats the deal with this new stage ???, are they doing something completely new ???, I thought thew new show was the 3 LED pillars that rise up from the stage ????, This has me in suspense.

This stage is completley new and will be used for the FIRST time in Switzerland in a couple of days. The 3 towers was only used for the Resistance arena tour, wether they will use it for the future shows in America is unknowen. They also have a completley new stage for their summer festivals that was first used in Lisbon a few days ago, its unknowen what will happen with this stage after the summer festival season.

This stage is completley new and will be used for the FIRST time in Switzerland in a couple of days. The 3 towers was only used for the Resistance arena tour' date=' wether they will use it for the future shows in America is unknowen. They also have a completley new stage for their summer festivals that was first used in Lisbon a few days ago, its unknowen what will happen with this stage after the summer festival season.[/quote']

If thats the festival stage i look forward to glasto on tellie!

Gigs that will get the new stage:

Stade de Suisse- Bern

San Siro- Milan

Stade de France- Paris

Estadio Vicente Calderon- Madrid

Goffertpark- Nijmegen

Kaisaniemi Park- Helsinki

Bergenhus Festning- Bergen

LCCC- Manchester

Wembley Stadium- London

The towers are for arenas and festivals have their own stage set up

Archived