We've only seen 30 seconds... I'm still scared that scenes from the film will be thrown in for added cheese :LOL:. I'm also a wee bit scared for the future - Matt seems to be in a very pansy-farmer stage right now (lol) and doesn't want the angry/heavy choons. I'll have to ask him about it at some point... ;)

Edit: the fuck is Emily? :LOL:

:yesey:

Problem with writing positive love songs is that the obvious way is to make them cheesy and tacky. Writing a happy love song without it being vomint inducing is incredibly difficult.

Happy?

I wouldn't qualify the "we'll die together" suicide-pact lyrics as a positive love song... still cheesy though.

Can we expect a new song for Breaking Dawn too, or even two songs if it has two soundtracks for the two parts of the film?

Doesn't she get pregnant in that one? They could just use New Born, "STRETCH IT LIKE A BIRTH SQUEEEEZE!!!!" :p

I really like the Rachmaninoff style piano in the background. I also really like the harmonies at the end of the clip. If the verse is outstanding and there is a beautiful piano outro, this song could be great

We've only seen 30 seconds... I'm still scared that scenes from the film will be thrown in for added cheese :LOL:. I'm also a wee bit scared for the future - Matt seems to be in a very pansy-farmer stage right now (lol) and doesn't want the angry/heavy choons. I'll have to ask him about it at some point... ;)

Edit: the fuck is Emily? :LOL:

Emily's a board member who met Matt earlier this year.:)

And she gets smashed to bits in the process :awesome:

There's one I'll actually want to watch!

:awesome:

Maybe there'll be a 5th book where all of them die! :awesome:

I'd Definitely watch that! Especially if Meyer and her books die with them :awesome: lol.

The more I hear it (and the mash-up from ML), the more I notice how much it sounds like Resistance from the 'Love is...' parts - that's just unoriginal and seems a tad uninspired when they sound that much alike. It may only be a tiny section of the song, but it's still a very obvious similarity. Resistance has a bit of cheese, but in a good way (imo)... I only hope this one turns out that way /indoubt

And she gets smashed to bits in the process :awesome:

And if we're staying with new born, how about when she gives birth to the vampire sprog it opens its mouth and suddenly there's shit loads of lazers and flashing lights coming out of it, just like at the live shows :D

And if we're staying with new born, how about when she gives birth to the vampire sprog it opens its mouth and suddenly there's shit loads of lazers and flashing lights coming out of it, just like at the live shows :D

And it has eyeliner and a keytar.

Archived