Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

It's so :awesome:!

That part in RBS where the drums and everything just kick in...favorite part of the concert. It was just so awesome.

+billions, I was blown away by how explosive that was. Seriously was taken off-guard, even though it was in our carpool's pre-gig music shuffle. :happy:

so they've cut New Born (D: I wanted to see the micro cuts outro), Feeling Good and Undisclosed Desires so far

what a shame. I'm still at uprising cause the thing won't load/buffer or whatever.

aaand I must say I find the audience a bit.. disappointing :( there's a guy in first row literally like this :stunned: or is he in so much awe that can't move? i don't get it

:facepalm:

What the hell is going on with these people?! They barely move! :rolleyes:

They clap and jump in very few songs... :noey:

The front few rows were crap. I was there for a little while and then rejoined the pit, they were [mostly] pricks anyways. Don't judge us by what the floor cameras see! ;)

It's so :awesome:!

+billions, I was blown away by how explosive that was. Seriously was taken off-guard, even though it was in our carpool's pre-gig music shuffle. :happy:

Seriously. I expected it to be an awesome part of the song, but when it just happened....I was totally amazed. Euphoric, really.

MySpace, those liars. They said they'd stream the entire gig! At least they didn't cut out RBS.

I know, I noticed that yesterday! :LOL:

Don't remember where I found the pic, though. Love it.

It's a great pic!

The reason why I looked pissed during Starlight is because this girl was trying to push me away from the barrier. She only freaked out for Starlight too. What a WHORE!

Aw man! :(

I remember when I was at Houston on the barrier, this chick behind me only freaked out over Starlight and proceeded to headbang, whipping her hair in my face. :LOL:

The reason why I looked pissed during Starlight is because this girl was trying to push me away from the barrier. She only freaked out for Starlight too. What a WHORE!

!!!

During Starlight, there was a couple in front of me in the barrier living out the lyrics (hold you in my arms, etc), and I was trying to keep people off of them the entire time of the song. At the end, the girl turns around and goes 'hey, can you get your elbow out of my boyfriend's back? Jesus!' Sometimes I really hate Seattle. We treated Franz Ferdinand way better than that.

Archived