Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

Not at all! I almost teared up during STARLIGHT for crying out loud. :LOL: RBS is/was incredible. :supersad: And now I'm tearing up on the bridge section of US. :LOL: Muse... does things.

Also, the torrent link is finally going! :dance: Though at the rate it's going it'll take 4 days to download apparently. :LOL:

edit: 15 days. :dance: *prays it goes faster* :fear:

edit2: OH MY GOD UNNATURAL SELECTION <3 <3

I didn't even like this song until I saw it live, and now it's just like LOVE LOVE LOVE I WANT YOUR LOVE.

edit3: OMG WHISTLING. *loves even more*

I've never been able to register there, always messes-up on the date of birth field. Can it be downloaded without being logged-in?

I've never been able to register there, always messes-up on the date of birth field. Can it be downloaded without being logged-in?

I'm sure it'll pop up on muselive eventually. :p

BUT I WANT IT NOW. :fear::LOL::D *is in such a good mood even though I'm officially fucked for finals*

no, it can't.

Bummer. When I try to register I'm only able to fill in the date and month of my birth, not the year, there's nowhere for it to go but when I submit my details it comes up with an error message saying I need to complete the year filed too. There isn't one!:mad::mad:

I get these weird sudden palpitations and my eyes well up... it happens during We Are the Universe when it hits me I'm seeing Muse... and when the curtains come down revealing them - my heart literally bursts out of my chest! I think I have a problem :LOL:

I've always said it; seeing Muse live is like a religious experience :D

:D Thanks very much! :kiss:

I don't ever actually check that place, only when I need to download stuff and even then I only look for links from here. :LOL:

but I want video, too. :p *is greedy*

you must say thanks to Uchu. :rolleyes:

i never check muselive. having secret places. :chuckle:

Bummer. When I try to register I'm only able to fill in the date and month of my birth, not the year, there's nowhere for it to go but when I submit my details it comes up with an error message saying I need to complete the year filed too. There isn't one!:mad::mad:

honestly, i haven't even tried to register. :LOL:

you must say thanks to Uchu. :rolleyes:

i never check muselive. having secret places. :chuckle:

honestly, i haven't even tried to register. :LOL:

Thank you Uchu! :chuckle:

and... someone's finally seeding and it'll take less than a day instead of a month (seriously that's what it was for awhile. :LOL:)

edit: I don't remember what it was like when I tried to register, except that it let me. But it took a few tries.

Thank you Uchu! :chuckle:

and... someone's finally seeding and it'll take less than a day instead of a month (seriously that's what it was for awhile. :LOL:)

edit: I don't remember what it was like when I tried to register, except that it let me. But it took a few tries.

Was going to take a month to download??? :eek:

Guess it's good that it's less than a day now :LOL:

Doesn't let you write in the year box?

Edit: seems I came late hehe

Doesn't let you write in the year box?

Well it's not so much it doesn't let me, there just isn't one! Odd!

When Muselive validate the files the download links will appear.

Many thanks!:)

Archived