Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

Helsinki jam was ace. It was great to see how it has evolved since Glasgow. But yea i wish they had given a close up of the glitterati toss. And im really disapointed that there is now New Born, i was really looking foward to seeing those epic lasers in a proshot

screenshot, please j/k. with your glasses still on? how many times you saw yourself?

I wish i knew how to make screenshots. I don't remember if my glasses were on. I looked like matt was about to kill me with his guitar and I was begging for my life.

Helsinki jam was ace. It was great to see how it has evolved since Glasgow. But yea i wish they had given a close up of the glitterati toss. And im really disapointed that there is now New Born, i was really looking foward to seeing those epic lasers in a proshot

Maybe it was too epic to be captured! :stunned:

I wish i knew how to make screenshots. I don't remember if my glasses were on. I looked like matt was about to kill me with his guitar and I was begging for my life.

Want me to make a screen cap of it?

(I just got into that part :LOL: )

yeah mine is also taking AGES to load and it's just not working right. it's been fun and all, but I think I need to stop and start working on my essay due tomorrow :LOL: And I can do so now that I've seen US

Archived