Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

http://www.myspace.com/music/blog/2010/05/muse-to-premiere-the-resistance-tour-live-on-wednesday/

Myspace is going to stream the Seattle Show from April 2nd.

Hopefully we get a pro-shot We Are the Universe.

I'd like to see New Born/Micro Cuts outro as well. :D

I hope someone will be recording.

F*CK YEAH!!! My hometown gig!!! Can't wait 'til Wednesday!!! :awesome::dance:

*also hopes someone will be recording*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :dance:

Can't wait to see this! That was the best gig I've ever been to! :D Also Matt pointed at me during KOC. Seeing this in hi-def will make me shet bricks all over again. :LOL:

We get to see my glasses fly! :LOL:

We get to see my glasses fly! :LOL:

:chuckle: My glasses remained on my head the entire time. I was even headbanging as well.

so we will be able to watch it anytime?? im bad at deciphering messages haha and what time is that on the west coast? sorry, stupid questions, but i really was going to go to this show and couldnt so im freaking out!

Hmm, it says it starts a minute past midnight on Wed. on PST. I don't know if they'll be streaming it all day or what. :erm:

HD? it's going to be shown in hi-def?! :eek:

FINALLY! about time myspace made up for the epic FAIL of SXSW! And maybe this can coincide with the Get Close Interview!!!! :)

Oh, haha, I don't know if it'll be hi-def. I just kind of said that out of excitement.

Indeed.

So, who are all the people who will be up at 12:01 to watch it? :LOL:

MEEE!

Because I was your friend and held the glasses as you fixed your hair multiple times! :LOL:

:LOL: My hair kept getting in my face and I couldn't see anything. Haha. I was seriously just about ready to chuck 'em somewhere behind me. :LOL:

:D:D:D:D:D

:party:

Also, Chris's massive headbanging. Eff yes. C'mon wed. I'm more excited for this than the CA shows now. :chuckle:

Same here.

Getting to relive that night....just so awesome. :D

:eek:

I get to see the parts I missed while head banging!

THIS. Especially the guitar throw. Haha. I had to stop you from headbanging to tell you what went down. :LOL:

Same here.

Getting to relive that night....just so awesome. :D

:happy: I'm getting all pumped up now.

THIS. Especially the guitar throw. Haha. I had to stop you from headbanging to tell you what went down. :LOL:

:happy: I'm getting all pumped up now.

I was so confused... I had no idea what you were saying. :LOL:

Archived