Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

I slapped so many people in the face out of sheer excitement. :LOL:

Really? That's awesome! I gave the people behind me and my sister whiplash with my hair from headbanging. :LOL: Violent excited musers

Edit: To clarify, I don't mean slapping people is awesome, just excited musers :)

:chuckle:

I'm wearing my blue blinky glasses and what I wore for the show. :$ That's a bit sad isn't it?

Not really. I'm wearing what I wore, minus the big puffy lime green coat. I just added a snuggie to the ensemble so I could stay warm :LOL:

:$

Oh man! Less than 3 hours now!!!!! :D

I feel like I'm at the show again. Getting that same feeling. Haha. I'm going to bawl again during RBS. :p

:dance:

RBS was beautiful. I recorded that in full as well.

I can actually watch Stockholm Syndrome now, unless I start the epic headbanging again :LOL:

Nah, I was in seats because my bro + dad went and they are lame-o's at concerts (aka just stand/sit there and do nothing). But it was an amazing show :dance:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear! At least you had a good time though! :happy: It was certainly one of the best shows I've been to. :happy:

Oh man, that wouldn't feel too good. :$ That's kind of why I put my sweatshirt over the rail, just in case. Plus it was kind of comfortable. :D

That's a good idea! Will cushion my head a bit if I accidentally do whack it.

Nah, I was in seats because my bro + dad went and they are lame-o's at concerts (aka just stand/sit there and do nothing). But it was an amazing show

Yay! Another Muser who went to the show :)

Aw, I'm sorry to hear! At least you had a good time though! :happy: It was certainly one of the best shows I've been to. :happy:

Seriously! I <3'ed it :happy:

But I can barely remember anything from the show, and I didn't record anything, so this little Myspace thing will be a great reminder of how epic it was :LOL:

Seriously! I <3'ed it :happy:

But I can barely remember anything from the show, and I didn't record anything, so this little Myspace thing will be a great reminder of how epic it was :LOL:

:yesey:

Too much headbanging going on. Haha.

That's a good idea! Will cushion my head a bit if I accidentally do whack it.

Yay! Another Muser who went to the show :)

:chuckle: Also when you get crammed by all those people behind you, it's a good cushion for your chest.

Archived