Myspace streaming Seattle

Tunavi

Just finished watching. I've been a fan since 2004, but the strength of Matt's voice still amazes me whenever I hear a new recording. RBS!!!!!

This seemed like a great gig, wish I could have been there. Love seeing people in the crowd rocking out. Especially that guy with the goatee during Guiding Light and RBS, singing passionately. Awesome!!

Vids can't do it justice, USoE gets so loud when it cuts in. Same with the US break. That shit shakes the arena.

'Course not, there's nothing like being there, and feeling the music *inside* of you.

anyway, I just started watching...

I've just watched the whole thing and Ruled By Secrecy is an absolute beauty! Matt's voice, the piano, how the song builds up, the drums kicking in...just perfect!

Just wonderful live that song is! Reduced to me to tears when I saw it years ago and I know it would again.

Just finished watching the video right through for the second time. Love it!:D

i've been crying during RBS. :supersad: am i too sentimental?

Not at all! I almost teared up during STARLIGHT for crying out loud. :LOL: RBS is/was incredible. :supersad: And now I'm tearing up on the bridge section of US. :LOL: Muse... does things.

Also, the torrent link is finally going! :dance: Though at the rate it's going it'll take 4 days to download apparently. :LOL:

edit: 15 days. :dance: *prays it goes faster* :fear:

edit2: OH MY GOD UNNATURAL SELECTION <3 <3

I didn't even like this song until I saw it live, and now it's just like LOVE LOVE LOVE I WANT YOUR LOVE.

edit3: OMG WHISTLING. *loves even more*

Not at all! I almost teared up during STARLIGHT for crying out loud. :LOL: RBS is/was incredible. :supersad: And now I'm tearing up on the bridge section of US. :LOL: Muse... does things.

Also, the torrent link is finally going! :dance: Though at the rate it's going it'll take 4 days to download apparently. :LOL:

edit: 15 days. :dance: *prays it goes faster* :fear:

skype is much much much quicker. :p

already have 4 audios.

Archived