NO ONE NEEDS SLEEP WHEN IT COMES TO MUSE! :p

Indeed :D

That's why I took a nap after work.

Not missing Muse just because I have to wake up at 5 :LOL:

we all be watching it...

what a memories!

what a show! :\mm/::musesign:

I agree. It was spectacular.

I have to wake up at 6am too. Haven't had a decent sleep since before last weekend, I don't think I'll be able to last tonight, aha.

It will be available to watch all day, yes?

Yup! All day! :D

Indeed :D

That's why I took a nap after work.

Not missing Muse just because I have to wake up at 5 :LOL:

:D

Good for you Bib!

Lol.....just thought I should point out....

This entire tour we've waited, and waited and waited for stuff....and it never happens on time :LOL:

So don't get your hopes up...I'm gonna try and wake up in the middle of the night and check back. Hopefully those Myspace folks aren't too tardy.

Do it! Let's see how many Musers here we could spot in those pro-shots. Okay, I need to start looking at those fb pics and get familiarized. heh heh

I'll be wearing blue blinky glasses with a Muse shirt. I'm on the barrier on Matt's side. I'm sure if they show the crowd in full, you'll see me and Absolutebeginner and Bib. :LOL:

And yes, that would be me in my avi. Haha.

I'll be wearing blue blinky glasses with a Muse shirt. I'm on the barrier on Matt's side. I'm sure if they show the crowd in full, you'll see me and Absolutebeginner and Bib. :LOL:

:yesey: I'll be the short one next to them without blinky glasses

And yes, that would be me in my avi. Haha.

We were the Crazy fans. Pretty obnoxious to everyone else around us. :$

BUT WE WERE TOTALLY AWESOME.

I am wearing blue blinking glasses too but they flew off during SS. :(

People wearing blue blinking glasses were in full force at this show. Interesting. You gonna make it in those pro-shots! heh heh *They probably had a shot what happened to yours, absolute :D*

It will be in slow motion. Shots of the glitterati toss and my glasses falling will be interconnected in B&W slow motion. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

People wearing blue blinking glasses were in full force at this show. Interesting. You gonna make it in those pro-shots! heh heh *They probably had a shot what happened to yours, absolute :=D*

You saw us? :LOL: I think I slapped the guy behind me more than a dozen times throughout the show. :$ I felt really bad after, I'm not a violent person. Haha. You may see differently tonight though.

We were the Crazy fans. Pretty obnoxious to everyone else around us. :$

BUT WE WERE TOTALLY AWESOME.

I am wearing blue blinking glasses too but they flew off during SS. :(

:yesey:

Muse made us lose control. For real man. Haha. I don't remember much of what I was doing.

:yesey: I'll be the short one next to them without blinky glasses

:chuckle:

You saw us? :LOL: I think I slapped the guy behind me more than a dozen times throughout the show. :$ I felt really bad after, I'm not a violent person. Haha. You may see differently tonight though.

:yesey:

Muse made us lose control. For real man. Haha. I don't remember much of what I was doing.

:chuckle:

The people behind us and the security in front of us were probably like :eek: wtf?

:LOL:

It was a blasty blast though :D

Archived