Bliss AND Citizen Erased are overrated. I do admit I have a soft spot for Hyper Music, but I haven't seen as much adoration for it nearly as much as the other two. I like both songs but I don't see why they're considered basically the pinnacle of Muse and untoppable. I think Fury deserves the love it gets. :p I went through a phase when I was obsessed with Shine (both versions) but it's passed now. I prefer Shine a bit more than Shine Acoustic these days but neither really thrill me or anything anymore.

I think Guiding Light would've been absolutely gorgeous if there was less ham and cheese. It's a shame, really. I actually do occasionally get into the mood where I can listen to it a lot these days, though I never want Muse to do anything like it ever again. Please.

Okay, I think it's time I step in and clear up some confusion about certain songs.

Fury is the most over-rated Muse song.

Wrong.

Why does everyone have a problem with Shine? Both versions are amazing.

Correct.

Guiding Light is a good song.

Really, really, really, really, really wrong.

Bliss is the most overrated Muse song :p

Wrong.

Exo-Politics is a good song, I don't understand why so many people hate it. The biggest argument Ive heard is that its "weird"....but with Muse are you expecting something different?

Lyrics leave something to be desired and the riff is mediocre at best. Not a terrible song, just not the best. The solo is up there though

Lyrics leave something to be desired and the riff is mediocre at best. Not a terrible song, just not the best. The solo is up there though

Fair enough. I will admit though, first time I heard it, it was one of my favorites off BH&R.

I think they had fun with I Belong to You and United States of Eurasia, at least

Honestly, I really just want them to make like ONE silly song that isn't about eternal love, revolution, or apocalypse :LOL: like, just get some simple acoustic stuff going, or piano chords and just sing about, like a Orange Mocha Frappuccino or something. Just as a one off :$

they probably wouldn't be able to pull it off though :indiff:

Honestly, I really just want them to make like ONE silly song that isn't about eternal love, revolution, or apocalypse :LOL: like, just get some simple acoustic stuff going, or piano chords and just sing about, like a Orange Mocha Frappuccino or something. Just as a one off :$

they probably wouldn't be able to pull it off though :indiff:

You Fucking Motherfucker should satisfy you