New Born is the best song they've written.

No, the verses are weak, and the words are kinda meaningless. It's also really quite repetitive, and wasn't much cop live last tour.

On the subject of BHaR, I really like the album. It's a shame they don't play most of it live anymore. Hoodoo has some of the strongest lyrics Matt has written, as does CoD, and in terms of the instrumentals both are amazing. TaB, SMBH, MoTP and KoC are all great, it goes without saying, and I've got a soft spot for Starlight myself. The only thing that lets down the album for me is the broken version of Assassin, as well as Exo-Politics seeming dull at times.

On the subject of BHaR, I really like the album. It's a shame they don't play most of it live anymore. Hoodoo has some of the strongest lyrics Matt has written, as does CoD, and in terms of the instrumentals both are amazing. TaB, SMBH, MoTP and KoC are all great, it goes without saying, and I've got a soft spot for Starlight myself. The only thing that lets down the album for me is the broken version of Assassin, as well as Exo-Politics seeming dull at times.

I actually feel pretty much the exact same :yesey:

EDIT: They do play a lot of it live though

Edited by MUSESTL

They do play a lot of it live though

I guess they kind of do. Mainly Starlight, Knights, and SMBH. Take A Bow and MotP appear sometimes, but it was only towards the more recent gigs. Soldier's Poem was a big rarity this tour. However with the recent gigs this may change.

This still leaves out some other amazing songs, which is a shame since stuff like Assassin and City of Delusion would fit the Resistance theme very well.

:LOL: I can see where you're coming from, but I kinda like Exo-Politics. Probably because it's one of the few Muse songs I can actually sing. :$

Really? I'm no singer but I find the chorus a bit hard to sing because of all the high belting notes peaking at A4.

Really? I'm no singer but I find the chorus a bit hard to sing because of all the high belting notes peaking at A4.

Well, that depends completely on your range. A tenor will usually have no problem reaching it. I can sing it just fine, and I'm a baritone.

Well, that depends completely on your range. A tenor will usually have no problem reaching it. I can sing it just fine, and I'm a baritone.

Yeah, obviously. I'm also a baritone and can also sing it but it's not very comfortable. The A4 is pretty much the highest I can controllably reach.

Yeah, it's just within my range. Chest voice is fine for me, but I can't do falsetto in tune, meaning most of Muse's songs aren't possible. :(