Nah, Overdue is definitely worse. The verses, at least, are absolute shit, and the chorus is boring and repetitive. Sober is damn fun to listen to, though it's nowhere near the best Muse songs.

I see what you mean, but Sober has always annoyed me. Not sure why except that it's a particularly bad Muse song.

Sober sounds amazing when your headphones are broken and you hear Chris's vocals instead of Matt's. :LOL: But I like it with Matt's wailing, too.

I do agree about SS being a bit shit on the album. It doesn't have the same punch for some reason, which is a shame since it's still a brilliant song.

Overdue is alright. I don't think it's bad but it don't really feel anything listening to it.

I Belong To You is a decent song, but it stops there once the french bit begins. It reminds me of a Pepe Le Pew cartoon, where he falls in love at first site with some other character....that's the music I envision playing when I listen to it. Its way over the top and silly. It ruins the song for me.

Really? I loved the album versions of the first two.

Well, didn't dislike KoC as much as the other two, but I just found them kinda boring sounding and didn't see why they were as popular as they were. KoC's video, on the other hand…I think I forced everyone to watch it. :LOL:

Nah, Overdue is definitely worse. The verses, at least, are absolute shit, and the chorus is boring and repetitive. Sober is damn fun to listen to, though it's nowhere near the best Muse songs.

Yeah, 'cause Sober's chorus isn't boring and repetetive.

You're so solid

You're so solid

It burns inside of me

Cos you're so solid

EDIT: And I agree with studio KoC being boring.