I've grown a bit tired of it.

I was about to agree with you until I realised that the 'never' was only in my mind.

: like, just get some simple acoustic stuff going, or piano chords and just sing about, like a Orange Mocha Frappuccino or something. Just as a one off :$

they probably wouldn't be able to pull it off though :indiff:

Eurgh, no thanks.

Honestly, I really just want them to make like ONE silly song that isn't about eternal love, revolution, or apocalypse :LOL: like, just get some simple acoustic stuff going, or piano chords and just sing about, like a Orange Mocha Frappuccino or something. Just as a one off :$

they probably wouldn't be able to pull it off though :indiff:

I kinda want them to do something like that, too, actually. And no, fucking motherfucker doesn't count. It's barely a song.

Supermassive Black Hole and New Born have lost their 'edge' on this tour. I really loved SMBH live on the previous tour because it was really in-your-face, same goes to New Born [H.A.A.R.P], but they've really calmed them down in this tour, and thus, deserve the boot.

Supermassive Black Hole: http://youtu.be/nn93hoz4Ankp

I dunno, the performance of that song at every show Ive seen this past tour has seemed more beefy than usual, especially at the Oklahoma City show. New Born I agree with you though.

Supermassive Black Hole and New Born have lost their 'edge' on this tour. I really loved SMBH live on the previous tour because it was really in-your-face, same goes to New Born [H.A.A.R.P], but they've really calmed them down in this tour, and thus, deserve the boot.

Supermassive Black Hole: http://youtu.be/nn93hoz4Ankp

Now I've never been to a BH&R tour gig, so I can't compare but both times I saw Muse during the Resistance Tour I had fun with SMBH. Only thing I don't like is Matt getting lazy with the Kaoss Pad solo (if that's even possible).

New Born, I don't think I even have to attend an older concert to know it's lost its edge. The first time I saw them it was OK, the second time it was rather boring. At this point I'd rather have Unnautral Selection replace it. They seem to put more effort into that song.