Hyper Music is a great song........the chorus is the best bit.

Fixed ;)

Origin of Symmetry is a bit over-rated...

It has some amazing songs on there (Bliss, Space Dementia, Citizen Erased), I just think its a bit messy compared to their other albums :$

All their albums are messy. You just have to accept this.

And the Resistance is far from a shit album, it's just not as good as the four that came before it.

Really? Maybe that's why they always play Guiding Light...

Its just nothing special live. Does not live up to the hype at all. GL isn't as bad as people say it is anyway. Its still miles ahead of UD.

Well I wouldn't know because I saw CE instead of GL ;) But I didn't find UD to be as dull as people said it was. It was better than Resistance, and it was a nice break from all the Starlight, TIRO, PIB type songs.

Another thing.... why do people hate REsistance? Its a proper good song and its fun live.

Again i said this m,any times in the last thread........ How can anyoen derive pleasure from hear the crime that is UD?

Another thing.... why do people hate REsistance? Its a proper good song and its fun live.

Again i said this m,any times in the last thread........ How can anyoen derive pleasure from hear the crime that is UD?

I'd love it if it didn't have those awful 'Could Be Wrong' parts.

UD is brilliant. :phu:

I listen to Resistance all the way through because I like the drums and Matt going RESIIIIIIISTAAAAANCE!!! at the end. :$

I feel like I'm repeating myself a lot, but UD on album=:awesome:, UD live=shit+awesome light show.

MK Ultra is dull as fuck live beyond the first time you see it.

I haven't seen it live but I can totally see that :LOL:

UD and GL are two of the worst live songs I have ever heard any band play.

Ever.

A semi-controversial opinion perhaps: IBTY is probably the best live song on TR, or at least in the top 3.

Haven't seen GL but I totally agree with UD. And just out of curiosity what are your other fav live TR songs?

ok controversial opinion..... In Your World is dull as hell.