I personally wouldn't say it's the ONLY good part of the song, but I totally agree with you that it's the best part! :D

I'm not saying it's the ONLY good part, I'm saying that CE is extremely overrated, but the ending is amazing.

Hey, this is the controversial opinions thread, isn't it?

I'm not saying it's the ONLY good part, I'm saying that CE is extremely overrated, but the ending is amazing.

Hey, this is the controversial opinions thread, isn't it?

Are you regurgitating my posts from six months ago? :p But you'll come around eventually.

It is best listened to while playing QWOP. :awesome:

QWOP... THAT SHIT PISSES MEH AWF. PLEASE NEVER RETURN TO THIS FORUM. >:/ (justkidding) Anyway, Guiding Light IS shit as well... SP is amazing... The shortness of the song just irritates me enough that... I break a pencil :eek: (so strong amirite)

The only thing that makes CE above average is the ending

T_T

To be honest, I find the ending to be overrated. It's not the best part of the song. After listening to CE 92752487596 times, it doesn't make me as emotional as it did the first time heard it. It just bores me more than the rest of the song, I don't know. My favourite part is the solo and the part afterwards, before it slows down.

My favourite part by far is the outro, which is beautiful, but after that I'd have trouble picking any one part. Obviously the section when the song first kicks in is worthy of mention. Speaking of which, got to love the different riff Matt uses at Wembley (Think it was at my gig as well) when the song kicks in again after the middle section. :awesome:

Are you regurgitating my posts from six months ago? :p But you'll come around eventually.

What? :LOL:

I like the slow middle section too, but I think my second favorite part is when he first starts singing. Idk why, there's just something about it