:yesey:

CE would be very average if it weren't for the slower part, the first 2-3 minutes of it really get on my nerves now. Whereas KoC is epic all the way through, and much more interesting.

I like the beginning of CE, because of the sound of 7-string guitar imo, but then I get bored, KoC gets better and better with every second, especially outro (after 4th minute is epic):happy: The funny thing is I didn`t really like KoC when I started to listen Muse...

Meh, I know you have no clue, so I won't bother to wait for you to prove that to me.

Matt's high notes are disconnected from the chest and very airy. I'm guessing Me Rug I Sty is calling it head voice. This would be VERY weird, since there is no connection to the chest.

Since Matt doesn't do any head voice notes I can't really do a comparison, but instead I give you...ADAM LAMBERT. Because I know how much you all love him.

Head voice, no break in the voice as it switches.

Falsetto. Even if his voice doesn't show the difference that clearly, there is still a distinct difference.

I like the beginning of CE, because of the sound of 7-string guitar imo, but then I get bored, KoC gets better and better with every second, especially outro (after 4th minute is epic):happy:The funny thing is I didn`t really like KoC when I started to listen Muse...

Haha, same here. :LOL:

I like the beginning and end of CE but it does drag a bit too much for me to really enjoy it all the way through.