Thankfully I'm home schooled. (and all my siblings hate Twilight)

But I've seen girls with Twilight t-shirts look at my t-shirt and start smiling at each other like mad! I can only guess what they're thinking :shifty:

My dad who looks at me like I'm crazy when I've only gone to two concerts this year! And he got slightly angry when I considered NC :(

I get that a lot.... when I wear my Muse shirt at school, I often get asked "Team edward or team jacob?" no joke. :mad:

Thankfully I'm home schooled. (and all my siblings hate Twilight)

But I've seen girls with Twilight t-shirts look at my t-shirt and start smiling at each other like mad! I can only guess what they're thinking :shifty:

I went to see Eclipse with my friends, just for the lulz. There was a few girls with Twilight shirts, and when they saw my Muse shirt they smiled at me like we shared a common secret or something. Made me a little angry. :mad:

everytime someone confuses matt with dom, god kills a kitten.

>_<

I KNOW. That's so frustrating.

Well...maybe they've watched too many playback vids? :awesome:

Maybe...He does have no job and no school to go to and spends all day on the internet so...:rolleyes:

The worst thing was that he did it at LCCC on Saturday when some streamers hit Dom when he was drumming and he got all tangled up. He was like "Aw, poor Chris." And I was just :facepalm: *PleaseGodIhopenobodyheardthatit'ssoembarrassing*

Maybe...He does have no job and no school to go to and spends all day on the internet so...:rolleyes:

The worst thing was that he did it at LCCC on Saturday when some streamers hit Dom when he was drumming and he got all tangled up. He was like "Aw, poor Chris." And I was just :facepalm: *PleaseGodIhopenobodyheardthatit'ssoembarrassing*

I seem to be unintentionally thread stalking you ... Was it H who said it? I feel that S wouldn't make such a mistake. Also , JMac hasn't heard the resistance ... Tut tut.

So non musers who annoy me , well my sister said muse was gay because I kept playing it all the time. then today she asked me to put muse on her iTunes

I seem to be unintentionally thread stalking you ... Was it H who said it? I feel that S wouldn't make such a mistake. Also , JMac hasn't heard the resistance ... Tut tut.

So non musers who annoy me , well my sister said muse was gay because I kept playing it all the time. then today she asked me to put muse on her iTunes

Oh no, it was Mr. Commonest Name In The World, alright! In his posh voice and everything! :LOL:

And as if he hasn't heard The Resistance! Can we invite him over and throw a "You will listen to this and you will like it" party? :p

I was in the basement watching Muse's Teignmouth gig with my Dad and my sister and her boyfriend come and join us, and halfway through the newborn riff my sister goes, "it's unfortunate they're all so ugly." YES, SHE REALLY SAID THAT. my response was to sit quietly and attempt to withold my extreme fury and also to kill a thousand cats.

I was in the basement watching Muse's Teignmouth gig with my Dad and my sister and her boyfriend come and join us, and halfway through the newborn riff my sister goes, "it's unfortunate they're all so ugly." YES, SHE REALLY SAID THAT. my response was to sit quietly and attempt to withold my extreme fury and also to kill a thousand cats.

I've had so many people say that to me :noey: and my response is: "It's not about the way they look, it's about the music"

;)

I've had so many people say that to me :noey: and my response is: "It's not about the way they look, it's about the music"

;)

:yesey:

Though I think they are all hot. :$

Though I also at times wonder how much of that is physical attraction and how much of it is because they are in Muse. :LOL:

more for me then :phu::phu::stongue:

plus it's the music that's important, not how good they look or don't look,

or else you end up liking those weird industry assembled shitty boy bands :eek:

Archived