Some conversation I've heard in the subway today when Starlight was being played in someone's cell phone:

Young teen loser 1 "OMG! It's Starlight! I love it!!"

Young teen loser 2 "Yeah! Justin has a awesome voice and is so cute"

Young teen loser 1 "I think this is Starlight from that band, Moser"

Young teen loser 1 "Oh... I thought it was from Justin Bieber"

No words to describe my horror and killing instincts coming up :vomit::facepalm:

The thought of Justin Bieber singing a Muse song *Shudders*

I remember one time (at band camp) :awesome: Lol, not really - I was at my friends house and I was rocking out to Citizen Erased on her computer and she walked into the room and asked what I was listening to, so I said Muse & she was like "oh okay..." (she knows better than referring to them as the Twilight Band at this stage!) So when the song was over she said "that was crap, put on Justin Bieber" :mad::fear:

I had to leave the room, I was afraid of killing her with my bare hands :stunned:

... *If there was an extremely angry mass murder smiley, it would be inserted here*

:joker: + :fear: = Here's your smiley! :D

I seriously don't get how people can even believe that Justin Beaver is better than Muse. :facepalm: Does. Not. Compute....

Some conversation I've heard in the subway today when Starlight was being played in someone's cell phone:

No words to describe my horror and killing instincts coming up :vomit::facepalm:

No sillies, its written by Adam Lambert :rolleyes:

I actually facepalmed. :stunned:

one of my best friends keeps saying muse is the worst band he's ever heard of. he's never really heard a song, and he didnt see them live either (even tho he had the chance to at rock am ring). i mean come on, it all started with me saying i liked muse's performance better than rise against's (at rock am ring, i compared my experiences, not the music) god he became furious like a girl :$:LOL:

My sister asked if Matt was a guy or a girl after I played Resistance. :facepalm:

...Resistance? :facepalm: I can understand the earlier albums, especially Showbiz (though Matt never really sounded like a girl to me even then... :erm: just a guy with a really really high voice) but RESISTANCE?? You sure she wasn't trolling? :p

It's just a bunch of hormonal 2 and 3 year old girls that dont know better.

fixed.

My cousin's friend is new in twitter so i HAD to follow her to show her how it works...She send a tweet @muse saying : OMG You are my fav band, I'm your biggest fan, SBH is your best song! Her profile picture and background is Edward Cullen :rolleyes:

Next tweet she makes it's @ JB: I love you Justin! You are the most talented singer! I'm your biggest fan! :LOL:

I sooo wanted to press unfollow but she would start complaining :$ I hope she'll see the light some day.

My cousin's friend is new in twitter so i HAD to follow her to show her how it works...She send a tweet @muse saying : OMG You are my fav band, I'm your biggest fan, SBH is your best song! Her profile picture and background is Edward Cullen :rolleyes:

Next tweet she makes it's @ JB: I love you Justin! You are the most talented singer! I'm your biggest fan! :LOL:

I sooo wanted to press unfollow but she would start complaining :$ I hope she'll see the light some day.

Oh god :eek: That is just... wrong.

:facepalm:

I do hope that Chris hadn't seen that tweet.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I do hope that Chris hadn't seen that tweet.

His reaction would be like this: "shit... Too late... we already sold our souls *sigh* " :shifty:

I was watching a MTV show yesterday and a rap song came up when my dad walked in and asked "Oh is that song by Muse?"

my dad does that too but I'm pretty sure he's just kidding :rolleyes: when we're in the car or something he turns on the radio and some justin beiber song is on and he would be like "is this muse? this is muse"

me: :facepalm: change the station or turn it off!"

but he only makes it louder :(

my dad does that too but I'm pretty sure he's just kidding :rolleyes: when we're in the car or something he turns on the radio and some justin beiber song is on and he would be like "is this muse? this is muse"

me: :facepalm: change the station or turn it off!"

but he only makes it louder :(

My dad thinks he knows muse only by matt's voice.... such a fail dad :facepalm::LOL: But it's pretty funny though!

Guest jessychickin

Just today after my dad telling me he didn't like Muse, I made him listen to the Exogenesis Symphony in full... When it was finished he said exactly this "that was fantastic.. I didn't know there was a girl in Muse?" :stunned::supersad:

Just today after my dad telling me he didn't like Muse, I made him listen to the Exogenesis Symphony in full... When it was finished he said exactly this "that was fantastic.. I didn't know there was a girl in Muse?" :stunned::supersad:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: that's actually kind of funny :chuckle::p

Guest jessychickin
:LOL::LOL::LOL: that's actually kind of funny :chuckle::p

Hehehe oh I know, I was laughing at him when he said it but, how could he even think Matt sounded like a girl? I mean.. he wasn't joking :eek::LOL:

Archived