She also asked when she was putting Hullabaloo Soundtrack on her iPod if tracks 10 and 11 on disc 2 was just one song called Muscle Man Agitated. I had to explain to her that they were 2 songs and it's actually Muscle Museum.

This is just awesome. "Muscle Man Agitated" sounds like it could be a song by the Emotional Beefcakes, eh?:LOL:

well my first day of school was today, K-12, and of course there were girls in middle school that had twilight stuff and shit like that. Team Edward, team Jacob, ect. ect. on the lunch boxes. And then they started talking about the music thats in the movies, and the whole "whats that band called, Moose or something like that? Yea, dont they only write for twilight?"

:facepalm:

well my first day of school was today, K-12, and of course there were girls in middle school that had twilight and shit like that. Team Edward, team Jacob, ect. ect. And then they started talking about the music thats in the movies, and the whole "whats that band called, Moose or something like that? Yea, dont they only write for twilight?"

:noey: I assume you walked over to them and gave them a lesson... RIGHT?

:p

well my first day of school was today, K-12, and of course there were girls in middle school that had twilight stuff and shit like that. Team Edward, team Jacob, ect. ect. on the lunch boxes. And then they started talking about the music thats in the movies, and the whole "whats that band called, Moose or something like that? Yea, dont they only write for twilight?"

Kill me now.:stunned:

My mum really doesn't like Muse for some reason...She came into my room and heard maybe 10 seconds of one song (can't remember which one but it was probably Citizen Erased or something like that) and she said: "Yuck what's that horrible noise?" so I said: "It's Muse...and it's not horrible. I like it." then she said: "It's terrible...tidy your room." and then pulled a face and left. She's been doing that ever since. :eek:

My dad likes Muse - he's the one who introduced me to them when Absolution came out :) He hasn't heard anything before Abso, though, but I've just bought all the CDs recently so I took them to his house and put them on his iTunes for him :p.

I have his tickets for the 4th September as well because he booked a holiday for the same time so he couldn't go :D. I still had to pay, though, haha.

My drum teacher: "Life isn't all about Muse".

How wrong he was. HOW...WRONG.

*shakes head*.

My guitar teacher says this alot.

*I Start playing the heavy part of Assassin

Teacher "Which one's this?" with a sarcastic smile and then gives me another sheet of Eddie Van Halen triplet tapping stuff to practice

He did show me and teach me New Born though so it makes it ok :chuckle:

My brother tried to tell me that Kelly Jones was the singer in Muse today :stunned:

He kept going on about Ewan McGreggor and how awesome he is at singing(:rolleyes:) so I told him that I thought he was a bit obsessed. The he went "You can talk, with your listening to Muse all the time and going "Kelly, Kelly!" all day." and I said "Those are two completely different bands - Kelly Jones is the lead in Stereophonics not Muse" and he just went "No he isn't...I'm still right though!" and proceeded to do his sudoku. :facepalm:

My brother tried to tell me that Kelly Jones was the singer in Muse today :stunned:

He kept going on about Ewan McGreggor and how awesome he is at singing(:rolleyes:) so I told him that I thought he was a bit obsessed. The he went "You can talk, with your listening to Muse all the time and going "Kelly, Kelly!" all day." and I said "Those are two completely different bands - Kelly Jones is the lead in Stereophonics not Muse" and he just went "No he isn't...I'm still right though!" and proceeded to do his sudoku. :facepalm:

Some conversation I've heard in the subway today when Starlight was being played in someone's cell phone:

Young teen loser 1 "OMG! It's Starlight! I love it!!"

Young teen loser 2 "Yeah! Justin has a awesome voice and is so cute"

Young teen loser 1 "I think this is Starlight from that band, Moser"

Young teen loser 1 "Oh... I thought it was from Justin Bieber"

No words to describe my horror and killing instincts coming up :vomit::facepalm:

Some conversation I've heard in the subway today when Starlight was being played in someone's cell phone:

Young teen loser 1 "Oh... I thought it was from Justin Bier"

:vomit::facepalm:

How can you possibly get muse and justin bieber mixed up!?!? :eek::vomit:

Young teen loser 1 "Oh... I thought it was from Justin Bier"

No words to describe my horror and killing instints come up :vomit::facepalm:

:eek::eek::eek:

:facepalm::eek::vomit: oh god :stunned: how can anyone be that stupid

Guest jessychickin

I remember one time (at band camp) :awesome: Lol, not really - I was at my friends house and I was rocking out to Citizen Erased on her computer and she walked into the room and asked what I was listening to, so I said Muse & she was like "oh okay..." (she knows better than referring to them as the Twilight Band at this stage!) So when the song was over she said "that was crap, put on Justin Bieber" :mad::fear:

I had to leave the room, I was afraid of killing her with my bare hands :stunned:

Young teen loser 1 "Oh... I thought it was from Justin Bieber"

No words to describe my horror and killing instincts coming up :vomit::facepalm:

... *If there was an extremely angry mass murder smiley, it would be inserted here*

Archived