That non muser didnt make me crazy but he kinda insulted matt so ...

Last year I had a beautiful pic of Matt as screensaver on my mobile.And one of my classmates saw it and went:

Him: Is that your boyfriend?:eek:

Me: No, (unfortunately)

Him: why do have him on your mobile then? He's not even good-looking!

Me: :mad:He's the most talented person ever and he's cute

Him: :facepalm:

Me: :fear:

I'll never set any Muse member as screensaver again.I don't want anyone insult them:$

that person was just jealous of Matt :phu:

I love the warning in your sig, btw :Dthe "dont mess with Musers..." one

that person was just jealous of Matt :phu:

I love the warning in your sig, btw :Dthe "dont mess with Musers..." one

Thanks...some guys at school believe that musers are a bunch of lonely and nerdy people so I had to teach them a lesson afterwards...:mad:

Had a quiz at school today and one of the questions was which of these artists/bands haven't had a song covered by Glee:

Journey

Amy Winehouse

Muse

I knew that the answer was Muse and so did one of the 2 other people in my group. It took us ages to persuade him the answer was Muse and Muse wasn't a pop band. But the worst of it was he thought Muse wrote for Glee which I didn't know whether to explode in rage at or just laugh at.

I'd "Chris Brown" your friend for even trying to make that comparison. Lol.

Edit: I don't condone violence like what he did really. Lol.

:chuckle: neither do I, which is why I bring it up all the time now; especially as he wasnt allowed an English visa so it meant that he had to cancel the tour she was going to. I dont take it lightly when she tries to make muse sound bad, she always come out worse. :LOL:

Had a quiz at school today and one of the questions was which of these artists/bands haven't had a song covered by Glee:

Journey

Amy Winehouse

Muse

I knew that the answer was Muse and so did one of the 2 other people in my group. It took us ages to persuade him the answer was Muse and Muse wasn't a pop band. But the worst of it was he thought Muse wrote for Glee which I didn't know whether to explode in rage at or just laugh at.

Haha what an idiot :LOL: and btw what the hell kind of a school quiz was that? :chuckle:

That non muser didnt make me crazy but he kinda insulted matt so ...

Last year I had a beautiful pic of Matt as screensaver on my mobile.And one of my classmates saw it and went:

Him: Is that your boyfriend?:eek:

Me: No, (unfortunately)

Him: why do have him on your mobile then? He's not even good-looking!

Me: :mad:He's the most talented person ever and he's cute

Him: :facepalm:

Me: :fear:

I'll never set any Muse member as screensaver again.I don't want anyone insult them:$

:( You won't offend me!

I have Matt's bum on my wall. :D I've only received compliments on it. :dance:

Yeah, I don't meet enough non-musers to have good stories. :erm:

I talked to a friend of mine on fb, who is a huge Breaking Benjamin fan, and called them mainstream and said that Muse was better.

BB fan: No no no no no no no no no, wrong wrong wrong, Eirik!! Muse is mainstream, and mainstream-fans usually don't care that much about the band or the music, but likes perhaps a song or two from some unknown album they don't know the name of. While BB's fans love their music and love the band and take time to show their support and show how much they care. THAT is the difference of mainstream and REAL fans.

(This was when the MTV Musical March Madness thingy was going on, and Muse was up against BB. And, well, Muse won :rolleyes:)

[HIDDEN=rest of the conversation]

Me: Well, that makes BB mainstream! I'm just saying Diary of Jane...

BBF: Yup. A random hit which was more known than all the others! It's like saying that Metallica is mainstream because of "Nothing Else Matters", or Nirvana because of "Smells Like Teen Spirit". And even though BB has mainstream-fans, and Muse for that's sake, it's not THEY who take the time to show their appreciation for the music, it's us REAL fans!

Me: Oh, so Muse doesn't have real fans?

BBF: Yeah, sure they have. But obviously not as many as BB ;)

(BB was in the lead at this point)

Me: OR - they have as many fans, but BB gets more votes because they are mainstream ;) or MORE mainstream.

BBF: AGAIN: Mainstream-fans don't take time to stuff like that... I mean, so say it like this: Muse go on world tours and play for many thousand people, and are even coming to Bergen, which BB could never do (yet). Well, the vocalist is scared to fly, so they only tour in the US, but still... :p

Muse are more known because they are more mainstream. If you stopped 100 random people on the street, definitely more people would know who Muse was!

Me: Sure, but that's because Muse actually release their music. I've been waiting for Dear Agony since September, but it's neither on Spotify or iTunes...

BBF: hahahah... That was a little unfair... BB has given out 4 albums (compared to Muse - 7), they are, as I said, NOT a mainstream band which ALSO means that they don't get on the charts just by sending their music on The Voice (of hip hop & RnB) (not that Muse does that I think, but the music there is a good comparison). So they have to put more focus on the music to make an album which fits the style and their fans appreciate, what do you want the most: Waiting one month for a bunch of unfinished songs which aren't particularly nice, or one year for some amazing songs which are perfect for YOUR ears and are made JUST for you?!

Me: First of all, Muse use one and a half year to make TR, and second, Dear Agony was releaser in USA in September. (This was in March). So what do YOU want more? A band who actually make albums and release them in Norway, releases singles, have tours worldwide and have much varied music, or a band who release 4 albums in over 10 years, only release them in the US and Japan, and only tour in the US?

(From here, it's translated by google translate: )

BBF: Yep:), but the thing is that since Breaking Benjamin is not so mainstream, they are not very well known either, very few in Norway that had bothered to go on the record company to buy Dear agony? Same as if I were to release a cd in Chile because I had two fans there .. I would MUCH rather have a band that is only touring in the U.S. and that only gives out 4 albums in 10 years as long as they give out the music I LOVE, and Breaking Benjamin do, I absolutely LOVE ALL the songs of Breaking Benjamin, the text of all by heart and almost everything about the band and CD and the band! I do not want varied music, it's (in my opinion) attempt to reach the mainstream fans .. xD Breaking Benjamin has the same music and same style! and thats how we like it! ;)

And if that means anything the record company started to import the special albums Breaking Benjamin as they are to get there! ;)

Me: Same music and same style = similar songs. That makes it good with variety, it means you are not so quickly tired of a band, and I think all (most certainly) Muse doing is awesome :) But ok, I will not interfere in what you think :p

BBF: haha .. . XD done is done! .. : P, yes, completely agree! BUT: The songs on every album of Breaking Benjamin have different styles, each album has its style, but have Breaking Benjamin's style! does not like that all the songs are exactly the same way, such as Metallica's Death Magnetic! but again, if you compare the albums with this it is all completely different!

And from here we agreed to disagree or something :rolleyes:

[/HIDDEN]

I talked to a friend of mine on fb, who is a huge Breaking Benjamin fan, and called them mainstream and said that Muse was better.

BB fan: No no no no no no no no no, wrong wrong wrong, Eirik!! Muse is mainstream, and mainstream-fans usually don't care that much about the band or the music, but likes perhaps a song or two from some unknown album they don't know the name of. While BB's fans love their music and love the band and take time to show their support and show how much they care. THAT is the difference of mainstream and REAL fans.

(This was when the MTV Musical March Madness thingy was going on, and Muse was up against BB. And, well, Muse won :rolleyes:)

BBF: Yup. A random hit which was more known than all the others! It's like saying that Metallica is mainstream because of "Nothing Else Matters", or Nirvana because of "Smells Like Teen Spirit". And even though BB has mainstream-fans, and Muse for that's sake, it's not THEY who take the time to show their appreciation for the music, it's us REAL fans!

Me: OR - they have as many fans, but BB gets more votes because they are mainstream ;) or MORE mainstream.

BBF: AGAIN: Mainstream-fans don't take time to stuff like that... I mean, so say it like this: Muse go on world tours and play for many thousand people, and are even coming to Bergen, which BB could never do (yet). Well, the vocalist is scared to fly, so they only tour in the US, but still... :p

Muse are more known because they are more mainstream. If you stopped 100 random people on the street, definitely more people would know who Muse was!

Me: Sure, but that's because Muse actually release their music. I've been waiting for Dear Agony since September, but it's neither on Spotify or iTunes...

BBF: hahahah... That was a little unfair... BB has given out 4 albums (compared to Muse - 7), they are, as I said, NOT a mainstream band which ALSO means that they don't get on the charts just by sending their music on The Voice (of hip hop & RnB) (not that Muse does that I think, but the music there is a good comparison). So they have to put more focus on the music to make an album which fits the style and their fans appreciate, what do you want the most: Waiting one month for a bunch of unfinished songs which aren't particularly nice, or one year for some amazing songs which are perfect for YOUR ears and are made JUST for you?!

Me: First of all, Muse use one and a half year to make TR, and second, Dear Agony was releaser in USA in September. (This was in March). So what do YOU want more? A band who actually make albums and release them in Norway, releases singles, have tours worldwide and have much varied music, or a band who release 4 albums in over 10 years, only release them in the US and Japan, and only tour in the US?

BBF: Yep:), but the thing is that since Breaking Benjamin is not so mainstream, they are not very well known either, very few in Norway that had bothered to go on the record company to buy Dear agony? Same as if I were to release a cd in Chile because I had two fans there .. I would MUCH rather have a band that is only touring in the U.S. and that only gives out 4 albums in 10 years as long as they give out the music I LOVE, and Breaking Benjamin do, I absolutely LOVE ALL the songs of Breaking Benjamin, the text of all by heart and almost everything about the band and CD and the band! I do not want varied music, it's (in my opinion) attempt to reach the mainstream fans .. xD Breaking Benjamin has the same music and same style! and thats how we like it! ;)

And if that means anything the record company started to import the special albums Breaking Benjamin as they are to get there! ;)

Me: Same music and same style = similar songs. That makes it good with variety, it means you are not so quickly tired of a band, and I think all (most certainly) Muse doing is awesome :) But ok, I will not interfere in what you think :p

BBF: haha .. . XD done is done! .. : P, yes, completely agree! BUT: The songs on every album of Breaking Benjamin have different styles, each album has its style, but have Breaking Benjamin's style! does not like that all the songs are exactly the same way, such as Metallica's Death Magnetic! but again, if you compare the albums with this it is all completely different!

[/HIDDEN]

You won with the help of us AFI fans. We should get some credit too :D

And yeah, I used to like BB, but like you said in that conversation, I got tired of them, and now I barely listen to them. I only listened to Dear Agony about twice, because all the songs except for a couple sounded the same.

You won with the help of us AFI fans. We should get some credit too :D

And yeah, I used to like BB, but like you said in that conversation, I got tired of them, and now I barely listen to them. I only listened to Dear Agony about twice, because all the songs except for a couple sounded the same.

[/HIDDEN]

Well I had conversations like that with RHCP fans at school. My sig is a pwoper answer I guess...

Today, as my Mum walked past the computer and glanced at the screen.

Mum: "What's this? That Muse shit again? What do you do on here, its so grey, it looks like some communist thing!"

Me: Its just the background *changes to The Resistance background"

Mum: "That ones nice, its still grey though..."

Oh mum :chuckle:

I've got a crazy hate against Twilight, never seen a movie as bad since High School Musical

I second that HSM was a horrible movie series, not near as horrible as Twilight.

Every time an ad for Twilight, or any HSM movie comes on the TV, I curse it 2 languages, sometimes 3 if I can remember the phrase, and leave the room :LOL:

Archived