• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

And HEY! That security guy is the one who promised he would give my scrapbook to Muse :LOL: (Or, at least, put it on the "gift table" by their dressing room). He was super cool and nice while I tearfully explained to him that it HAS to get to them. He made fun of me a little but seemed sincere (let's hope!) Hahaha I love that guy!

He was awesome! Ended up hanging out with us for the rest of the night... He even called a cab for a couple to get back to their hotel since he didn't want them walking through a bad part of Newark that late. Really a class act.

:awesome: :awesome: That's awesome! I wanted to give you a high five but I completely missed it. The security was a bit insane last night. :LOL:

I wish I could have given everybody a high five, but they dragged me off as quickly and forcefully as they could :p

Haha, first off it was nice meeting you yesterday in line(I was the dude with the Yankees hat) and I saw you being pushed out in front being pulled away by security, and in my head I was like "who the fuck was that guy". Now I know. I think I caught it on video haha.

:LOL: Nice meeting you too. If you do have it on video PLEASE upload it! I want to see myself in all of my drunken Muse glory.

I threw socks. Again. Partially because my sign said SOCKS FOR PICKS? and otherwise just because I like throwing socks at Matt. :p He picked up my underwear at Nassau though! :D

Nice to know that Matt's still a bit pervy, g-friend be damned.

I'd like for someone to toss him guitar picks in exchange for his dirty socks! (He'd only do this at the end of the gig, though... a working man needs his socks!)

Ahhhhhhh Muse Weekend was amazing!

Highlights:

Since I was pushed to the barrier in Nassau, I didn't feel the need to get so close again at Pru. That enabled us to start off back by the sound booth, where I met Tom (pic to follow). I saw a photo of the setlist before the show, but I didn't appreciate CE being on there until later, when I realized it meant no GL this time. (Once was great, but that's enough.) Then having Frank the security guy buy us drinks (Couture already told the story well), and although I really really shouldn't have finished that last whisky :rolleyes:, it was still awesome. And it was really nice seeing all the boardies I had met the night before.

Physically I feel like sh!t, but I'm sooo happy!

Ahhhhhhh Muse Weekend was amazing!

Highlights:

Since I was pushed to the barrier in Nassau, I didn't feel the need to get so close again at Pru. That enabled us to start off back by the sound booth, where I met Tom (pic to follow). I saw a photo of the setlist before the show, but I didn't appreciate CE being on there until later, when I realized it meant no GL this time. (Once was great, but that's enough.) Then having Frank the security guy buy us drinks (Couture already told the story well), and although I really really shouldn't have finished that last whisky :rolleyes:, it was still awesome. And it was really nice seeing all the boardies I had met the night before.

Physically I feel like sh!t, but I'm sooo happy!

I actually went to Tom after the show and told him I had peaked into his setlist and CE wasn't there (it wasn't there, right ArtsyChick? Right? I feel like I'm going insane, and I deleted the pic like a fool :facepalm: ) and Tom just laughed mischievously. And then he gave me his setlist :D

I actually went to Tom after the show and told him I had peaked into his setlist and CE wasn't there (it wasn't there, right ArtsyChick? Right? I feel like I'm going insane, and I deleted the pic like a fool :facepalm: ) and Tom just laughed mischievously. And then he gave me his setlist :D

I told Tom in Cincinnatti that they had to play CE. So, your welcome :)

Nice to know that Matt's still a bit pervy, g-friend be damned.

I'd like for someone to toss him guitar picks in exchange for his dirty socks! (He'd only do this at the end of the gig, though... a working man needs his socks!)

Haha well they were men's Superman underwear for Dom actually. We got like 30 people to sign the back. :LOL:

And Kevin, I feel so special to have gotten the first high five as you fought to get over to me. XD

Oh, something completely random, but sometime around 3pm I was alone in a street nearby except for some homeless guy asked who me for money and I ended up giving him a hug and one of the best high fives I've had in a really long time while he was all like, "God bless you, child." :LOL: At the time I was like, Oh shit he's gonna mug me. I was actually coming back from a bathroom break and happened to be completely empty-handed except for (socks and) a phone.... :erm:

not sure what this site is or if its a newspaper but here is review.

Muse performed to a near sold-out Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on October 24, 2010.

The Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey was nearly sold-out for Muse's second performance this week at the arena. Opening for the English rock band, was Metric a Canadian Indie and New Wave group which at varying times have been based out of Montreal, London, New York and Lose Angeles.

About Metric

The four-person band consists of vocalist Emily Haines, guitarist James Shaw, bassist Josh Winstead and drummer Joules Scott-Key. Their sound is definitely unique, bordering on haunting.Concert-goers were definitely in for a treat. Metric was no doubt, a passionate band that greatly played on the emotional response from the audience. Their singer involved the arena and played to them, making their performance much more enjoyable than a band that is simply there to be an opening act.

Muse: The Resistance

They set the mood for an amazing night, that was full of art, rhythm and the cohesive component to humanity that is known as music. By the time Muse hit the stage after the intermission, concert-goers were ready to hear everything that the Resistance Tour had to offer.

Just as usual, Muse brought with them an amazing show that kept people standing, singing along and rocking-out to the songs that they have all known by heart since before Resistance hit the air-waves in 2009.

Their set-list included:

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Starlight

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

And many more that uniquely define Muse as one of the world's strongest and most entertaining alternative rock bands. Their music can stand by itself, but at their shows, the energy that they exude and implore allows concert-goers to walk away feeling like they really were part of what they were watching and laid out money to see.

Muse's Background

Muse was formed in 1994 and has since been comprised of Matthew Bellamy (lead vocals, guitars, piano, keyboards, keytar), Christopher Wolstenholme (bass, backing vocals, keyboards, guitars, harmonica), and Dominic Howard (drums, percussion, synthesizers, backing vocals, sampling). They claim influences from bands such as Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and Queen. Their sound places them in the alternative rock-genre, but they clearly also borrow from electronica, hard rock and metal.

Overall, Muse did not disappoint during their performance. Fans were excited and a part of what they were watching as Muse performed many of their much loved songs. The fifth-leg of Muse's North American Resistance Tour will conclude in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 29, 2010 before the band goes to Australia to complete the Resistance Tour as a whole.

she must not have done much research. she didnt mention morgan at all.

Nope. The guys ran right out to their bus and left.

I saw the Mercedes leaving. :awesome:

What a weekend... After queuing at 10:30 at Nassau and breaking a beer bottle, my group collectively decided to arrive at Prudential just prior to doors opening (we ended up going to a Spanish restaurant in Newark with the best roast duck I ever had. Also sangria... lots of sangria). After having attended so many shows over 09-10, I went into these with little to no expectations planning to live both shows in the moment. I have to say, both Nassau and Prudential topped Wembley. We had a great group of old and new friends in Long Island, then went back and forth from the sound booth into the pit in Newark with plenty of beer stops in between (I was comfortably drunk for the majority of the weekend. I think most of the boardies in the queue can attest to it). As soon as I noticed that Matt wasn't playing the piano bit during Nishe I realized something was up... My reaction went along the lines of; What's happening? The setlist is changing!!! CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED, OH MY G- *dies*

It's also hilarious to see that my crowd surfing experience was so widely seen and discussed :LOL: I decided during Stockholm since it was my last gig for a long, long time I was going to go ahead and do it. Had 2 guys hoist me, and off I was. Unfortunately the crowd was a lot thinner back where we were, so I only made it halfway up to the stage before being let down. I just happened to land next to a few fans who were going insane and forming their own pit who I joined through the beginning of Knights when I decided to give it one more go. I was lifted up again, and before I knew it I was being thrown over the barrier where I was PROMPTLY tackled, bear hugged, and choke held by security. They dragged me with the same unnecessary amount of force all the way up the side before eventually pushing me back into the pit. You know what though? I couldn't have been happier the entire time while trying to get as many high fives as possible from the barrier while being dragged away. After the gig we all went to a sports bar near the venue for a few drinks where I was recognized as the 'crowd surfing guy' by multiple people including a member of Prudential security. He apologized for his co-workers, telling me that they should have never had done that and it's a new hire who's been pushing a lot of the senior member's buttons. Because of all of it, he ended up buying my entire group a round of drinks and being the coolest bar company we've had in a long time.

5116852468_8312761d96_o.jpg

Thanks for the beer, Frank!

edit: Sorry if I accidentally hit anyone while surfing!

Sounds like you had a great time! With the exception of the security guy at the show, anyway. :p I saw your crowd surfing from the nosebleeds, it looked epic! :awesome:

Oh, something completely random, but sometime around 3pm I was alone in a street nearby except for some homeless guy asked who me for money and I ended up giving him a hug and one of the best high fives I've had in a really long time while he was all like, "God bless you, child." :LOL: At the time I was like, Oh shit he's gonna mug me. I was actually coming back from a bathroom break and happened to be completely empty-handed except for (socks and) a phone.... :erm:

aw. i love this.

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Starlight

Feeling Good

Knights of Cydonia

And many more that uniquely define Muse as one of the world's strongest and most entertaining alternative rock bands. Their music can stand by itself, but at their shows, the energy that they exude and implore allows concert-goers to walk away feeling like they really were part of what they were watching and laid out money to see.

Muse's Background

Muse was formed in 1994 and has since been comprised of Matthew Bellamy (lead vocals, guitars, piano, keyboards, keytar), Christopher Wolstenholme (bass, backing vocals, keyboards, guitars, harmonica), and Dominic Howard (drums, percussion, synthesizers, backing vocals, sampling). They claim influences from bands such as Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and Queen. Their sound places them in the alternative rock-genre, but they clearly also borrow from electronica, hard rock and metal.

she must not have done much research. she didnt mention morgan at all.

So much fail in this article. :facepalm: Only mentioning the popular songs, (No CE. :fear:) Influences of Led Zeppelin? :LOL: And Dom does sampling? :wtf: Im pretty sure the mah-man Morgan. :facepalm:

Final vid I got from the night, Exogenesis 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDIKaMBpbVI&hd=1

Check my youtube channel (roushfan1799) for the others if you dont want to back track through the thread, Im pretty pleased overall with the power of the Panazonic TZ10 :awesome: Ill try and link the pictures I took later, I got some incredible shots from barrier

OMG the video quality is awesome! :Q It's so clear and it zooms so close! I want a new camera toooooo. Thanks for sharing!

Final vid I got from the night, Exogenesis 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDIKaMBpbVI&hd=1

Check my youtube channel (roushfan1799) for the others if you dont want to back track through the thread, Im pretty pleased overall with the power of the Panazonic TZ10 :awesome: Ill try and link the pictures I took later, I got some incredible shots from barrier

:happy:sick. my camera definitely would not compare to this. hahaha. its been years since i needed a new one.

Awwww :supersad: Did you see them leave?

We have waiting for them about hour or two.. Then we saw one women from Prudential Center's stuff, she told us that guys went right after the show.. It was impossibly to see them leave:(

Archived