• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

After PiB, as the band were leaving the stage for their break before the encore, three small objects were tossed onto the stage. The first one was vaguely banana-shaped (it looked kind of like a stuffed sock), and Matt doubled back to pick it up and carry it with him. The other two objects followed the first in quick succession, and seemed to be smaller and rounder.

Anybody know what the deal was with these things?

I threw socks. Again. Partially because my sign said SOCKS FOR PICKS? and otherwise just because I like throwing socks at Matt. :p He picked up my underwear at Nassau though! :D

Tofu, were you the girl with the really nice camera? Or were you the one standing to her left?

I have a Sony Cybershot DSCN1... I was wearing a backpack, too. Also, I'm Asian. :p Sorry, just wasn't paying that much attention to the people around me. :LOL:

I have a Sony Cybershot DSCN1... I was wearing a backpack, too. Also, I'm Asian. :p Sorry, just wasn't paying that much attention to the people around me. :LOL:

Oh well then I assume you were standing next to her and next to the blonde who was talking a whole lot? lol I think I mightve jumped into you while I was moshing by myself behind all of you during this song hahaha I was right behind you to your right :p

Good for Catherine. I think it is rude and immature to mock a song that others are trying to enjoy.

Dude, chill. Catherine is my friend and wasn't seriously yelling at me. She was not actually mad, only because my arm kept getting in front of her camera, which could happen anyways. Get over yourself. I wasn't screaming or anything, I just make really dramatic gestures and flail my arms a lot. I actually usually only lipsynch at shows. So yeah, shut up and stop being such a mom.

wait, were you the one who said that they went to a 30stm show and got hit in the head by a crowdsurfer (i think)?

Oh well then I assume you were standing next to her and next to the blonde who was talking a whole lot? lol I think I mightve jumped into you while I was moshing by myself behind all of you during this song hahaha I was right behind you to your right :p

Ah, haha, nice to meet you a day late through the internet. :LOL: Yeah, the blondes were annoying. :LOL: I was wedged between their group for most of the show. :fear:

wait, were you the one who said that they went to a 30stm show and got hit in the head by a crowdsurfer (i think)?

No. :erm: Might've been in my general direction, though. I didn't talk that much. Mostly screaming and singing. :chuckle:

I talked to you Tofu, I laughed when security was questioning your ukulele lol.

Oh! Nice to meet you, too! :chuckle: I was pretty annoyed at security ALL DAY. haha. :fear: At MSG they just let my uke in no problem. :LOL:

I'm happy my ukulele made it out alive, btw. :LOL: DID YOU HEAR THEM MAKE FUN OF THE HOMELESS GUY WITH ONE TOOTH? :fear:

Ah, haha, nice to meet you a day late through the internet. :LOL: Yeah, the blondes were annoying. :LOL: I was wedged between their group for most of the show. :fear:

I actually met them before at the MSG concert back in March. They wanted me draw on them because they saw that I drew the Muse logo on my stomach :LOL:

24979_546289609657_57601298_31941649_56966_n.jpg

They were pretty ditsy and whatnot back then and apparently still are! lol

I actually met them before at the MSG concert back in March. They wanted me draw on them because they saw that I drew the Muse logo on my stomach :LOL:

24979_546289609657_57601298_31941649_56966_n.jpg

They were pretty ditsy and whatnot back then and apparently still are! lol

:LOL: You meet all types in the world I suppose. :chuckle: Haha, nice. :p

Ahh well. I assumed you were bc she was asian too, and you had the problem with the harmonica guy. :LOL: My bad. :$

Oh, I think I know who you're talking about now, pretty sure I saw her.. :) STUPID HARMONICA GUY. :fear:

I can understand why she would. She's already seen them a bunch of times on this tour, so if I were in her shoes, I'd also want to know if there were gonna be any surprises. I understand that it will alleviate that moment from last night when I was still struggling to wrap my head around the fact that actually fucking played CE, but I'd still enjoy the song either way. And it gave her the chance to let those around her know when to start recording.

Basically yeah. It's funny because we asked Danny (one of the camera men) before the show if we should get our hopes up and he said, "Probably not." :LOL: But trust me, I still freak out when I zoomed in on my camera. Thought I was seeing things. And my group around me did as well when I told them beforehand. :D

Also, if I can find good footage and audio, I may do an edit of CE for everyone with it all. It'll probably be a little while as I have to get through Voodoo and then catch up on school, but I'll try to get it out ASAP! :)

Okay I took 8 videos total during the concert. I'll just put the links to them (Except CE) so that I don't attack the poor thread with a ton of embedded videos :chuckle: (A couple are still processing I think, so they might not work for a little while.)

These all have pretty good audio quality, video not so much :LOL: I was up in the balcony. Also, I honestly don't suggest listening at full-volume, as I scream shrilly at random moments :LOL:

New Born Clip (When the guitar kicks-in after the intro)

Hysteria (Solo to the end)

Citizen Erased (full song) :awesome:(WARNING: I was sobbing and shaking during this whole performance and my screams are ear-shattering :LOL: So this video is embarassing at times :facepalm::LOL: But for the majority of the vid, I am semi-quiet... or at least quiet enough that you can still hear the music :LOL:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb287xNDthY

Time is Running Out (Ending & Riffage)

Starlight (Ending)

Plug in Baby (I filmed this specifically for the eyeball balloons, so it's mostly during the part where the audience sings. :LOL:)

Stockholm Syndrome (Ending & Riffage)

Knights of Cydonia (Ending) This is another one with some INTENSE screaming from me! :LOL: Also, for some reason I cut it off right before they said goodnight at the end :LOL:

What a weekend... After queuing at 10:30 at Nassau and breaking a beer bottle, my group collectively decided to arrive at Prudential just prior to doors opening (we ended up going to a Spanish restaurant in Newark with the best roast duck I ever had. Also sangria... lots of sangria). After having attended so many shows over 09-10, I went into these with little to no expectations planning to live both shows in the moment. I have to say, both Nassau and Prudential topped Wembley. We had a great group of old and new friends in Long Island, then went back and forth from the sound booth into the pit in Newark with plenty of beer stops in between (I was comfortably drunk for the majority of the weekend. I think most of the boardies in the queue can attest to it). As soon as I noticed that Matt wasn't playing the piano bit during Nishe I realized something was up... My reaction went along the lines of; What's happening? The setlist is changing!!! CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED, OH MY G- *dies*

It's also hilarious to see that my crowd surfing experience was so widely seen and discussed :LOL: I decided during Stockholm since it was my last gig for a long, long time I was going to go ahead and do it. Had 2 guys hoist me, and off I was. Unfortunately the crowd was a lot thinner back where we were, so I only made it halfway up to the stage before being let down. I just happened to land next to a few fans who were going insane and forming their own pit who I joined through the beginning of Knights when I decided to give it one more go. I was lifted up again, and before I knew it I was being thrown over the barrier where I was PROMPTLY tackled, bear hugged, and choke held by security. They dragged me with the same unnecessary amount of force all the way up the side before eventually pushing me back into the pit. You know what though? I couldn't have been happier the entire time while trying to get as many high fives as possible from the barrier while being dragged away. After the gig we all went to a sports bar near the venue for a few drinks where I was recognized as the 'crowd surfing guy' by multiple people including a member of Prudential security. He apologized for his co-workers, telling me that they should have never had done that and it's a new hire who's been pushing a lot of the senior member's buttons. Because of all of it, he ended up buying my entire group a round of drinks and being the coolest bar company we've had in a long time.

5116852468_8312761d96_o.jpg

Thanks for the beer, Frank!

edit: Sorry if I accidentally hit anyone while surfing!

:LOL: I love your story! I could see you from up in the balcony! :LOL:

And HEY! That security guy is the one who promised he would give my scrapbook to Muse :LOL: (Or, at least, put it on the "gift table" by their dressing room). He was super cool and nice while I tearfully explained to him that it HAS to get to them. He made fun of me a little but seemed sincere (let's hope!) Hahaha I love that guy!

What a weekend... After queuing at 10:30 at Nassau and breaking a beer bottle, my group collectively decided to arrive at Prudential just prior to doors opening (we ended up going to a Spanish restaurant in Newark with the best roast duck I ever had. Also sangria... lots of sangria). After having attended so many shows over 09-10, I went into these with little to no expectations planning to live both shows in the moment. I have to say, both Nassau and Prudential topped Wembley. We had a great group of old and new friends in Long Island, then went back and forth from the sound booth into the pit in Newark with plenty of beer stops in between (I was comfortably drunk for the majority of the weekend. I think most of the boardies in the queue can attest to it). As soon as I noticed that Matt wasn't playing the piano bit during Nishe I realized something was up... My reaction went along the lines of; What's happening? The setlist is changing!!! CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED, OH MY G- *dies*

It's also hilarious to see that my crowd surfing experience was so widely seen and discussed :LOL: I decided during Stockholm since it was my last gig for a long, long time I was going to go ahead and do it. Had 2 guys hoist me, and off I was. Unfortunately the crowd was a lot thinner back where we were, so I only made it halfway up to the stage before being let down. I just happened to land next to a few fans who were going insane and forming their own pit who I joined through the beginning of Knights when I decided to give it one more go. I was lifted up again, and before I knew it I was being thrown over the barrier where I was PROMPTLY tackled, bear hugged, and choke held by security. They dragged me with the same unnecessary amount of force all the way up the side before eventually pushing me back into the pit. You know what though? I couldn't have been happier the entire time while trying to get as many high fives as possible from the barrier while being dragged away. After the gig we all went to a sports bar near the venue for a few drinks where I was recognized as the 'crowd surfing guy' by multiple people including a member of Prudential security. He apologized for his co-workers, telling me that they should have never had done that and it's a new hire who's been pushing a lot of the senior member's buttons. Because of all of it, he ended up buying my entire group a round of drinks and being the coolest bar company we've had in a long time.

:awesome: :awesome: That's awesome! I wanted to give you a high five but I completely missed it. The security was a bit insane last night. :LOL:

Haha, first off it was nice meeting you yesterday in line(I was the dude with the Yankees hat) and I saw you being pushed out in front being pulled away by security, and in my head I was like "who the fuck was that guy". Now I know. I think I caught it on video haha.

Archived