• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

On my calendar ... :D. I'm going to go for this one in the presale, and if by some chance of luck I can bounce on and get the NY show, too, I'll do that. NJ is a snidge closer for me. Going to both would be supermassively awesome because I could find a place to crash up there on the night in between ... Muse party!

On my calendar ... :D. I'm going to go for this one in the presale, and if by some chance of luck I can bounce on and get the NY show, too, I'll do that. NJ is a snidge closer for me. Going to both would be supermassively awesome because I could find a place to crash up there on the night in between ... Muse party!

woo-hoo muse party!!! back to back muse bliss!!

I feel like I'm obsessed wanting to go to so many shows...lol...Should I be embarrassed??? Probably not because there are others like me out there! lol

Triple C--Who are you going to London with?

I think you should be proud of yourself, not embarrassed :D

i will be attempting the pre sale like the reast of u...and prob come up short since last time it sold out in like 5 seconds.. if anyone is lucky enough to get general admission tickets and wants to throw an extra one in there, i will pay fo it, and be eternally grateful!! :)

I feel like I'm obsessed wanting to go to so many shows...lol...Should I be embarrassed??? Probably not because there are others like me out there! lol

Triple C--Who are you going to London with?

Yeah definitely don't be embarrassed. Wanting to go to as many Muse shows as possible is a sign of awesomeness. Now, if you start wearing a sash around with a badge for every show you've been to, that's maybe pushing it.;)

My London plans aren't exactly in firm order, but I may be traveling with TaB, either out of NYC or Philly. Even if I end up traveling alone, I'm definitely planning on meeting any Musers who want to meet up, from U.S. or elsewhere. I have my show tickets, passport and apparently hotel, though I need to confirm that last bit. I NEED to schedule the flights.

How exactly does the pre sale work?

You go to the link on this page: http://muse.mu/gig/1040/2010-10-24/prudential-center-newark-usa/, a little before the sale starts at 10. Then just keep hitting refresh until there's a link to buy tickets up for the show you want. Then click the link and it's fairly self explanatory from there. Have your credit card ready, be ready to type in a a captcha:rolleyes: and that's about it. Other than that it's just luck.

You go to the link on this page: http://muse.mu/gig/1040/2010-10-24/prudential-center-newark-usa/, a little before the sale starts at 10. Then just keep hitting refresh until there's a link to buy tickets up for the show you want. Then click the link and it's fairly self explanatory from there. Have your credit card ready, be ready to type in a a captcha:rolleyes: and that's about it. Other than that it's just luck.

And a lot of tachycardia!! :LOL:

Archived