• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Ok so it's official. BEST ARENA SHOW OF THE U.S. TOUR GOES TO NEWARK! :D

I dunno... Part of me still thinks LA2 may have tied us :LOL: But then I just keep thinking "But we got CE :awesome:" and changing my mind :chuckle:

YAY! :dance: This was my first Muse concert ever, and boy was it an incredible experience!

I dunno... Part of me still thinks LA2 may have tied us :LOL: But then I just keep thinking "But we got CE :awesome:" and changing my mind :chuckle:

YAY! :dance: This was my first Muse concert ever, and boy was it an incredible experience!

Bliss is a more fun song, but CE is overall the better song. And I've gotten RBS so I don't really care about it. And riffgasm is like a massive tease. Could you imagine hearing 45 seconds of Dead Star? Blue balls much?

Bliss with the extended outro is on par with CE for me. The awesome thing was the way they faked out those of us that were 100% sure USoE was coming. If Take a Bow was in NJ, then it would be the best setlist of the tour. But IMO it has to go to 2nd night of Staples because of the riffage on top of Bliss and RBS -- and whether you like it or not, they also played another rarity (Neutron Star Collision), which is pretty cool. As for the riffs being a tease? I will take a 45 second tease of Dead Star any day. I haven't looked at the setlists of older USA shows, but I don't think they have ever done a second of Dead Star.

Bliss with the extended outro is on par with CE for me. The awesome thing was the way they faked out those of us that were 100% sure USoE was coming. If Take a Bow was in NJ, then it would be the best setlist of the tour. But IMO it has to go to 2nd night of Staples because of the riffage on top of Bliss and RBS -- and whether you like it or not, they also played another rarity (Neutron Star Collision), which is pretty cool. As for the riffs being a tease? I will take a 45 second tease of Dead Star any day. I haven't looked at the setlists of older USA shows, but I don't think they have ever done a second of Dead Star.

Grudgingly, reluctantly... I'd have to agree that LA got the superior set list that second night. I hate all things LA -- with the exception of In 'N Out burgers :awesome: -- but I'd probably trade Citizen Erased for Bliss and Ruled by Secrecy. It could be because I've never seen either of those live, but my songs of choice are those you could pogo to, and Bliss fits that bill perfectly.

Oh no, I don't think it was THAT bad. :LOL:

hahahaha. :p

:chuckle: I'm thinkin it was from the lace and bra skanks.

just sayin. ;)

oh shiiiiz. don't even activate the ugly in me. lol.

Why anyone would wear that in Newark of all places...well that is beyond me

amen. thats what i'm saying. i mean. i think its pretty retarded to wear in general, but i mean i guess if that's your style fine. but in newark..people could definitely think you are soliciting for prostitution. and i'm not even saying that to be mean. any time you are in a remotely bad area..it is easy for people to confuse you for a local and dressed like that..im sorry you're asking for trouble.

i was dressed bummish and i still had two sketchy guys come up to me and my friend after the show who tried to get us to come to nyc with them. like what? it was really odd and had i not turned into bitch mode..im pretty sure they could have tried something because they were encroaching on personal space.

i think the part that disappoints me the most was..as i wrote earlier..the fact that they were genuinely confused as to why many many cars were honking at them. :rolleyes:

amen. thats what i'm saying. i mean. i think its pretty retarded to wear in general, but i mean i guess if that's your style fine. but in newark..people could definitely think you are soliciting for prostitution. and i'm not even saying that to be mean. any time you are in a remotely bad area..it is easy for people to confuse you for a local and dressed like that..im sorry you're asking for trouble.

i was dressed bummish and i still had two sketchy guys come up to me and my friend after the show who tried to get us to come to nyc with them. like what? it was really odd and had i not turned into bitch mode..im pretty sure they could have tried something because they were encroaching on personal space.

i think the part that disappoints me the most was..as i wrote earlier..the fact that they were genuinely confused as to why many many cars were honking at them. :rolleyes:

Oh that makes me lol. I saw them walk by and one of them was like "Why are they laughing at us?"

Mind boggled to their stupidity, I was.

Oh that makes me lol. I saw them walk by and one of them was like "Why are they laughing at us?"

Mind boggled to their stupidity, I was.

and sadly i think some of their clothing was from free people. sad because i used to work there and recognized it, sadder because it is clear those tops are meant to be bohemian and used to layer..not to wear like lingerie.

i was quite baffled by the one in a miniskirt. like seriously? anyone in the pit could have slipped their hand up.

fail.

next time we need to plan accordingly. tons of beiber fever mixed in with skanks will be shanked...welcome to newark shirts.

bahahahaha. that almost fills me with holiday spirit.

i was quite baffled by the one in a miniskirt. like seriously? anyone in the pit could have slipped their hand up.

fail.

:LOL: You'll find a group of birds like that at every concert, not sure what they're thinking wearing that in a pit. Not sure if she was being a biatch or not, but someone should have 'accidentally' hoisted her up and sent her crowd surfing. That woulda taught her real good.

:LOL: You'll find a group of birds like that at every concert, not sure what they're thinking wearing that in a pit. Not sure if she was being a biatch or not, but someone should have 'accidentally' hoisted her up and sent her crowd surfing. That woulda taught her real good.

perfection.

This chick with a disco bra was up on my poor brother the whole time. Then she pushed a girl and shimmied her way onto barrier her AND GOT A DRUMSTICK! I was pissed.

and sadly i think some of their clothing was from free people. sad because i used to work there and recognized it, sadder because it is clear those tops are meant to be bohemian and used to layer..not to wear like lingerie.

fail.

next time we need to plan accordingly. tons of beiber fever mixed in with skanks will be shanked...welcome to newark shirts.

bahahahaha. that almost fills me with holiday spirit.

Uh ohhh, I know what I'm going to be for halloween. Bieber yo! I'd be an asian bieber.

Archived