• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

If anyone remembers me and my story about the scrapbook, I wanted to share this. It basically made me SO happy <3

1zqy179.png

:happy:

Let's just hope that when he asks, they will actually have it :LOL: But at the very least he knows about it :D

That's cool.

EDIT: Oh, and I didn't want to give it back? Wtf haha?!

Sorry, I swear that's what it looked like, though!

It's okay I guess haha. I can see myself freaking out like that when a less big Coldplay fan gets a drumstick or whatever instead of me (I'm kind of a Coldplay fangirl and, being a guy, that says a lot), I'd post angry messages about it as well. Maybe.

But trust me, I was honestly happy with it and I've loved Muse for a long time and well, I came to visit my girlfriend and meet-up with a bunch of friends, so I didn't come just for Muse, but the weekend was centered around it, so I'd like to say I came for Muse, if that makes me sound like more of a fan. I also won't sell it on eBay, I'll treasure it and put it with my collection of setlists/guitar picks/drumsticks I collected from other concerts.

I hope you all will hate me a little less now. I'm actually really nice.

Haha, sorry, false assumptions and all that. Plus it's easy to get emotional over such things, especially in the moment. :) I hope you don't hold it against us. :kiss:

If anyone remembers me and my story about the scrapbook, I wanted to share this. It basically made me SO happy <3

1zqy179.png

:happy:

Let's just hope that when he asks, they will actually have it :LOL: But at the very least he knows about it :D

Oh, yay! Hope they get it soon! :)

metomk.jpg

When I showed that pic to my mom, she said, "It looks like you two are old pals." I said "Yeah, he was so nice." Then she asked, "Married?" I said, "Why, Mom? He lives in England anyway." She said, "Yeah, you can't go back and forth." :LOL:

LOL I remember you, I was to your right and thought I was clever pointing out where the balloons were coming from because they had been hidden so well. :LOL: Had no idea you were on the boards. Good job on the photo!

Were we all standing next to each other? :LOL: Seriously when I read this thread that's what it feels like.

anyway, I'm going to bed. It's late. :sleepy:

I think so. :LOL: I remember stepping over someone that had a ukulele when my friend and I made a mickey d's run (he wore a Madina Lake hoodie).

Ah, now I'm questioning my own sanity, because I only skimmed that photo. I didn't memorize the order of the songs so when CE started, I just figured "oh I must've seen that". Did I not see it? You must find someone else who saw it! :eek:

I am quite positive neither of us missed CE on the setlist, it just wasn't there. When Nishe started I remember thinking "Shouldn't they have played GL already at this point?" So I definitely saw GL on the setlist.

And also, how could both of us possibly miss something as huge as CE?

i dont think we were next to eachother at the show but i definitely stepped over your legs as you guarded your ukulele when i had to make a pee run.:happy:

:awesome: I generally don't remember what people are wearing except the girl with the shiny gold bra. :LOL: I was feeling pretty shy and actually had to make a lot of effort to talk to other people. :LOL:

I am quite positive neither of us missed CE on the setlist, it just wasn't there. When Nishe started I remember thinking "Shouldn't they have played GL already at this point?" So I definitely saw GL on the setlist.

It was Citizen Erased on the setlist I saw. :erm:

It's extremely blurry, but you can still make it out...

DSC00933.thumb.jpg.f69ac90f6c45ba69f88b6b47ccc54aac.jpg

:awesome: I generally don't remember what people are wearing except the girl with the shiny gold bra. :LOL: I was feeling pretty shy and actually had to make a lot of effort to talk to other people. :LOL:

It was Citizen Erased on the setlist I saw. :erm:

It's extremely blurry, but you can still make it out...

I see it. Lol. It was a bit harder to spot when the cameraman kept moving back and forth plus all the blinding lights. :$

i was sitting across from that little alcove thing. wearing a purple hoodie.

Don't you remember? We were all talking about how epic the Bieber concert was gonna be! :D

OH it makes sense now, you were sitting next to me in the queue :LOL:.

Yes, do remember now.

Listen, if Bieber came out instead of Muse, I would've shit myself in excitement.

:awesome: I generally don't remember what people are wearing except the girl with the shiny gold bra. :LOL: I was feeling pretty shy and actually had to make a lot of effort to talk to other people. :LOL:.

indeed. those girls actually were annoyed newark drivers were honking at them. one was all "why are they honking at us"...hmm cuz you're partially naked? :LOL:

Don't you remember? We were all talking about how epic the Bieber concert was gonna be! :D

hahahahaha. like baby baby baby OH. :D that needs to be implemented just to weird them out.

OH it makes sense now, you were sitting next to me in the queue :LOL:.

Yes, do remember now.

Listen, if Bieber came out instead of Muse, I would've shit myself in excitement.

hahaha. wooo!

@ Carina

I saw you once we we're at barrier lol. You were quite far away, I didn't want to yell and look like an idiot.:LOL:

aww hahaha! I saw a bunch of you at barrier and I did scream and looked like an idiot, but I think its was mainly because of my light up UFO sign. :LOL:

OMGZ THAT WAS YOU?!?!?!

That was awesome :awesome: I saw it from up where I was

:happy: haha yeah! on the way to the venue my brother was like "CARINA. I WANT TO MAKE A UFO." So we stopped by a CVS and bought posterboard, sharpies, tape, scissors, and glowsticks. And then it was all constructed in the line. However my brother didn't do anything, I did the whole thing. :LOL:

Here it is:

5121473975_393b0348fb.jpg

And here's the back of it:

5122076554_8936d35413.jpg

I wish we bought more glowsticks. lol.

:happy: haha yeah! on the way to the venue my brother was like "CARINA. I WANT TO MAKE A UFO." So we stopped by a CVS and bought posterboard, sharpies, tape, scissors, and glowsticks. And then it was all constructed in the line. However my brother didn't do anything, I did the whole thing. :LOL:

Here it is:

DUDE. Thats awesome got a last minute thing :awesome:

EDIT: Thats one messed up sentence.

Retry: Thats an awesome last-minute thing! :awesome:

Here it is:

He was so close to eating those glowsticks

Archived