• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I havent popped my head in this thread for a few days, but are there any sweet pictures of them performing CE? My pictures are so blurry and crappy and I'm looking for one to put as my phone's background.

I think I have one, kind of decent. I DID NOT want to take pics during that song ... just let myself get lost in the brilliance of it. It may take me a while to get to pics from this show though, my computer is struggling a lot, and I haven't had much time.

I think I have one, kind of decent. I DID NOT want to take pics during that song ... just let myself get lost in the brilliance of it. It may take me a while to get to pics from this show though, my computer is struggling a lot, and I haven't had much time.

I know what you mean. After I was done full fledge moshing, I stopped to take 3 quick pictures. They came out blurry. I was like fuck this, and I just went back to going crazy for the rest of the song :LOL:

Im new to the forum, but whatever, haha.

This concert was amazing, and judging just by the setlist, a great first Muse concert for me. I know its been said about 100 times, but CE! C ffing E! I just wish I'de known that USoE was coming up next so it would have hit me like it did everyone else, but it still was awesome. So many times during this concert chills were sent down my spine at the beginning of songs, MotP, CE, Man w/Harmonica + KoC, ect... I think the only thing that could have made this concert better would have been Matt getting strapped onto a wire and launched above the GA :LOL:

It killed me to not be in GA, but I'm pretty sure my dad and I were the only ones walking around with a pair of binoculars :D They worked great though for where we were. It was amazing, absolutely noone in our whole section was sitting through the whole thing. Definitly the best concert I've ever been to.

Also, I saw you and your firends Tofu! Me and my dad were roaming around outside after the concert and we talked to you when you were all about to leave. It freaked me out though, because when we were walking down the block, we saw all of you start freaking out walking down that road towards where the track were loading. Both of us were like "Oh, shit". But then I loled when you guys just jumped on the one track for a pic. What was that about? :LOL:

Im new to the forum, but whatever, haha.

This concert was amazing, and judging just by the setlist, a great first Muse concert for me. I know its been said about 100 times, but CE! C ffing E! I just wish I'de known that USoE was coming up next so it would have hit me like it did everyone else, but it still was awesome. So many times during this concert chills were sent down my spine at the beginning of songs, MotP, CE, Man w/Harmonica + KoC, ect... I think the only thing that could have made this concert better would have been Matt getting strapped onto a wire and launched above the GA :LOL:

It killed me to not be in GA, but I'm pretty sure my dad and I were the only ones walking around with a pair of binoculars :D They worked great though for where we were. It was amazing, absolutely noone in our whole section was sitting through the whole thing. Definitly the best concert I've ever been to.

Also, I saw you and your firends Tofu! Me and my dad were roaming around outside after the concert and we talked to you when you were all about to leave. It freaked me out though, because when we were walking down the block, we saw all of you start freaking out walking down that road towards where the track were loading. Both of us were like "Oh, shit". But then I loled when you guys just jumped on the one track for a pic. What was that about? :LOL:

HAHA Flying Matt. :LOL: Great image. ;)

Oh, I remember you and your dad! :D But yeah, actually we wanted to get a group pic together since we had just met after the concert for the first time and may not ever meet again. Memories and stuff. :) I'm not entirely sure how we ended up on the truck actually, but I'm guessing one of the crew let us pose on it since we made him take a pic for us. :LOL: Nice of him.

here's the photo, btw... XD http://twitpic.com/30syna

Prudential Center Security officially sucks. They promised they would give a special scrapbook I made for the guys to their production team. Wouldn't let anyone take "large" gifts inside, so I had no choice but to give it to them.

I tweeted to Chris about it and we tweeted back and forth to eachother about 4 times over the past few days as he tried to track it down. Turns out he contacted the Production Office and they didn't have it. Chris thinks it may have been stolen. I'm thinking Security just never gave it to them. Who the heck steals a scrapbook??!?!

I'm so enraged. But also so grateful to Chris for actually giving a damn and going out of his way for a fan just to try to find my gift. (What a sweetie! :kiss:) Still cried for a good 20 minutes about it though... what a waste of time and energy! :'( I have a video of the scrapbook I had made to show to friends that I've been tweeting to him. Hopefully he'll watch it!

Sorry for that. I just needed to rant somewhere about it. This thread seemed like a good place to do so :LOL:

Archived