What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

They need passwords that you have to answer...like a puzzle almost but not quite as complex. Example; Matt's hair has been every color except (Purple, Blue, Red, Blonde)

Something like that...or maybe better. :( I know it's a lame idea but it would certainly cut down on the amount of scalpers on presales.

There's a politician in New York trying to pass a law that gives fans a couple of days to buy tickets before the scalpers can get their chance. hopefully that works out

how the hec are they gonna manage that ? I am curious.. These scalpers have pretty good software systems to hack the system to get tix and have been successful for many yrs.

Today at work my boss called an impromptu meeting at 9:30 in the freaking AM, and I damn near had a nervous breakdown... Do I go home feeling 'sick' and take my laptop to Starbucks? Call my buddies (none of whom are Muse fans) and bribe them for an assist? Quit my job on the spot?

When the meeting wasn't over at T-minus five minutes, I excused myself and sneaked my laptop to the Men's room, locked myself in the shitter and, to my satisfaction, scored two GA tickets to each of the NY/NJ shows, yay-uh! When the meeting ended at 10:30, I logged on again and to my surprise, was able to nab two more GAs each.

This pre-sale was a cakewalk... I remember coming out of the MSG pre-sale dejected without a single GA ticket. Good luck to all trying for tix Friday! If I end up with any spares, you guys will be the first to know.

how the hec are they gonna manage that ? I am curious.. These scalpers have pretty good software systems to hack the system to get tix and have been successful for many yrs.

I have no idea but there is someone trying to do something about this...i'm gonna look into it more because this stubhub crap is ridiculous :( I think they might even try to regulate the pricing on stubhub so they dont sell tickets for millions of dollars more than they're worth...i doubt that will happen though since we live in America the land of Capitalism :rolleyes:

Get a bunch of orange, yellow, red, blue, green, and purple frosted cupcakes and put them together to look like this:

muse-the-resistance-1-cd-cover-53738.png

That would be so badass.

Oh jeez now THAT would be ambitious!!! If I'm not working like a madwoman by then I will absolutely take on the task.

Or better yet, Muse cupcakes! <3 cupcakes, worked in a cupcake shop last summer. You could write different song titles/lyrics on each one! :D

Now this...I could definitely do. Maybe I can do a cake like the Resistance cover AND cupcakes with lyrics.

Okayyyy definitely getting ahead of myself here. This is still 6 months away and I don't even have tickets yet :LOL:

Oh jeez now THAT would be ambitious!!! If I'm not working like a madwoman by then I will absolutely take on the task.

Now this...I could definitely do. Maybe I can do a cake like the Resistance cover AND cupcakes with lyrics.

Okayyyy definitely getting ahead of myself here. This is still 6 months away and I don't even have tickets yet :LOL:

Ah, but now you HAVE to come. I want me some Musey cupcakes! Hmmm... lyrics of MotP, my fave. <3 Or how about a Feeling Good and Guiding Light cupcake? Hahaha, we should have them be the setlist!

Today at work my boss called an impromptu meeting at 9:30 in the freaking AM, and I damn near had a nervous breakdown... Do I go home feeling 'sick' and take my laptop to Starbucks? Call my buddies (none of whom are Muse fans) and bribe them for an assist? Quit my job on the spot?

When the meeting wasn't over at T-minus five minutes, I excused myself and sneaked my laptop to the Men's room, locked myself in the shitter and, to my satisfaction, scored two GA tickets to each of the NY/NJ shows, yay-uh! When the meeting ended at 10:30, I logged on again and to my surprise, was able to nab two more GAs each.

This pre-sale was a cakewalk... I remember coming out of the MSG pre-sale dejected without a single GA ticket. Good luck to all trying for tix Friday! If I end up with any spares, you guys will be the first to know.

Thats devotion.... I would do the same thing :D

Ah, but now you HAVE to come. I want me some Musey cupcakes! Hmmm... lyrics of MotP, my fave. <3 Or how about a Feeling Good and Guiding Light cupcake? Hahaha, we should have them be the setlist!

Haha that would be amazing! And no worries...I'm absolutely coming...just a matter of where I'm getting the tickets from. Silly ticket sale has to start during the middle of my practical exam boo.

Haha that would be amazing! And no worries...I'm absolutely coming...just a matter of where I'm getting the tickets from. Silly ticket sale has to start during the middle of my practical exam boo.

Don't worry, if you miss it I guarantee they'll be extras on Musebay.

what we will do for our beloved Muse! :LOL: that is fucking hilarious! FTW!! x infinity!

did anyone walk in the bathroom whilst you were making said transaction? And if so did you make pretend bathroom noises? hehehe!

MEGAPHONE CAKE!!!

DUDE. :awesome: We should each bring something silly to do in line. Like I'll bring juggling balls. Someone should bring jump ropes, haha. Cupcakes... Apples to Apples? THAT'D be fun as a large group. Hmm.... Uno? Idk what else...

I'm a little bit bummed out that the best I was able to get was Section 325.

I shouldn't have done the Ticketmaster RXP presale. However I was at work and everybody can see what I'm doing. I picked Ticketmaster because I have a choice of what level I can pick, and I didn't want GA. On concertmaps you don't get to choose where you want your seats.

At first I ended up buying tix on section 315, so if anyone is willing to buy 2 seats on that section, please PM me.

Muse cupcakes are an :awesome: idea!! I might get some with me too :D

This would be my first time in GA and I'm actually looking forward to the whole queuing up and making lots of Muser friends :happy:

It's pretty fun, at the MSG show I didn't wait in line for all that long (could see the line from the hotel room so we didn't head down till it looked to be getting quite long) But me and a buddy met these two guys from Canada. fun times.

I'm excited, 2nd concert in 1 year :\mm/:

Archived