Matt: Gabble gabble gabble bwit pop gabble gabble pwoper rock band

Mum: He's not very confident, is he?

Dad: You won't believe that when you see him live!

Me: :yesey:

Matt: Diving into knee sides, playing the guitar over my neck, and smashing stuff up

Mum: Well I'm not going to enjoy Wembely if he's going tosmash things. Thats very stupid.

Me: :rolleyes:

Aw, bless your Mum!! He doesn't do much guitar smashing these days though! :D

Im so sad i missed it this week! damn my friends... they wouldnt let me watch it because they claim that matt's face would hurt their eyes. :mad: But thanks for posting!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sorry, but that is the greatest thing I've heard in awhile.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sorry, but that is the greatest thing I've heard in awhile.

Yes my friends do say alot of things. For my birthday one of my firends made me my own personal copy of NME. And there was an interview with Matt where he tells the sad story of how his grandmother was killed... she was run over by her own wheel chair when Matt was off buying cigrettes (She is always going on about Matt havin' smokers lips). I sure carnt wait for my next birthday issues on wed. :LOL:

Yes my friends do say alot of things. For my birthday one of my firends made me my own personal copy of NME. And there was an interview with Matt where he tells the sad story of how his grandmother was killed... she was run over by her own wheel chair when Matt was off buying cigrettes (She is always going on about Matt havin' smokers lips). I sure carnt wait for my next birthday issues on wed. :LOL:

Omg :awesome:

That's just too cool

Btw, I thought this week's episode was pretty blah tbh

Too much 'this is how i bought my first guitar..this is how me and the singer get along..'

Needed more Hendrix, Morello and Bellamy :yesey:

Omg :awesome:

That's just too cool

Btw, I thought this week's episode was pretty blah tbh

Too much 'this is how i bought my first guitar..this is how me and the singer get along..'

Needed more Hendrix, Morello and Bellamy :yesey:

Ahh good that i didnt miss much.

and ill try and upload pic of the new issues and wednesday, put it on muse lolz or somthing.

Ahh good that i didnt miss much.

and ill try and upload pic of the new issues and wednesday, put it on muse lolz or somthing.

Yeah..I mean it was alright, just could have been so much better

Ahh look forward to seeing that :awesome:

I thought it was disappointing. Imo it was just a guide for kids on how to become a guitar player in a band and then a relationship between guitarist and lead singer.

I was hoping to see about what makes the greatest guitarists different, techniques, style... And hardly a mention of Hendrix, Page and nothing about Morello.

That wouldn't have worked for Saturday night entertainment and can't imagine too many of you checking out K&T where that sort of discussion does take place, because it's fucking dull.

Focussed too much on the showmanship, which isn't all standing with your legs apart looking like a twat.

That'll forever be my favourite live performance of any song EVARRRR! It's beyond epic :D!

Good news about The Guitarist one is Matt got about 80-90 second clip this time as opposed to the 20-30 seconds from The Singer episode, :LOL:!

Me too, I don't think anyone will EVER be able to top that performance. It was just absolutely PERFECT. :happy::happy:

:LOL: It was better but it still wasn't very long! That diva-ish scorotum-tickling guitar-toting cyber-boffin should have had way longer on screen :rolleyes:

:LOL: It was better but it still wasn't very long! That diva-ish scorotum-tickling guitar-toting cyber-boffin should have had way longer on screen :rolleyes:

Why should he?

There were plenty of legendary guitarists who didn't even get a mention.

Me too, I don't think anyone will EVER be able to top that performance. It was just absolutely PERFECT. :happy::happy:

:yesey: Exactly! I never tire of it - it's bloody amazing, lol! :D

Haha, they've used some insane and nonsensical adjectives in the space of about 2 minutes in total to describe teh Ballemy!

Why should he?

There were plenty of legendary guitarists who didn't even get a mention.

We're on a Muse board - it's expected that many people will want to see more Matt than anyone else, regardless of who's better. Even especially Muse's fanbase are prone to intense bias :p.

Archived