please don't start this about matt's songs aren't hard to play therefor ...

it's about the imaginative-ness. matt does not only make awesome guitar riffs, he builds the guitar around the other instruments and vocals when he needs to and it still sounds great. also his live improvs are next to none, awesome.

I heard Edith Bowman talking about this programme on Radio 1 this morning. She said there were 3 categories, I think best singer, drummer and guitarist and the guests on the show argue for the person they're backing, Edith is arguing for Dave Grohl as best drummer, and then people watching vote.

I'd vote Muse best everything. Just cos they're young and alive doesn't mean they're not as good as other not so young or alive bands!:D

I heard Edith Bowman talking about this programme on Radio 1 this morning. She said there were 3 categories, I think best singer, drummer and guitarist and the guests on the show argue for the person they're backing, Edith is arguing for Dave Grohl as best drummer, and then people watching vote.

I'd vote Muse best everything. Just cos they're young and alive doesn't mean they're not as good as other not so young or alive bands!:D

dave grohl is the best imo.

chris is the best bassist imo.

He's brilliant. It doesn't matter if he's 'the best' to us. Anyway' date=' 'the best' is subjective.[/quote']

Yeah, but c'mon! His style isn't as ground-breaking as Morello or Hendrix...

Chris is a pretty solid bassist, but Geddy Lee or Les Claypool just take the cake.

Archived