I vote for none of the above.

My dad practically orgasms over the Beatles, he's doing it now, agreeing with everything Suggs says.

I think they're overrated. They are expansive, yes, but I don't class them as Rock. I think of them as the best Pop band in the world.

I'm not from UK, but I use proxy server for UK...still doesn't work:(:(

I can watch other stuff...but this live thing...:(

Hmmmm... I am not good with proxy stuff so I cant really help. I just though I would post the link to see if it would work for overseas peeps. But It's must not. Maybe the BBC are sneaky :shifty:

My dad practically orgasms over the Beatles, he's doing it now, agreeing with everything Suggs says.

I think they're overrated. They are expansive, yes, but I don't class them as Rock. I think of them as the best Pop band in the world.

Beatles Schmeatles. Yes, they were groundbreaking blah blah blah but the world has moved on from the '60s.

Strange ep, I didn't know they were doing this. Weird. Everything's about voting these days.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I got bored within five minutes. Better to wait for Muse's regular set list being posted in Germany than this.

It's all about making money out of the viewers. Have you seen that one being advertised called Autistic Superstars? It's getting beyond a joke.:stunned:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I got bored within five minutes. Better to wait for Muse's regular set list being posted in Germany than this.

It's all about making money out of the viewers. Have you seen that one being advertised called Autistic Superstars? It's getting beyond a joke.:stunned:

Autistic Superstars? Seriously? :stunned::facepalm:

Hmmmm... I am not good with proxy stuff so I cant really help. I just though I would post the link to see if it would work for overseas peeps. But It's must not. Maybe the BBC are sneaky :shifty:

yes they are:erm::supersad::phu: bastards

ok...maybe this is a sign from the force or something like that I really have to go back to books and studying...f* exam season:facepalm:

Archived