Just talked to the venue people again; I think this is more reliable info. The setup will be full house (not 3/4 as they told me yesterday) with a standing GA floor. Total capacity 13,500. Still smallish as Muse gigs go these days.

Thanks for the update, Mary. Glad to hear it will be standing GA. Couldn't imagine a Muse gig any other way. See you at the barrier! :D

hey, i'm italian and i'll be in san diego the 22nd of september. i'm lucky :D

but i can't find the prices of the tickets. can anyone help me?:)

MUSE

@ Viejas Arena

San Diego, CA

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

8:00 pm

Ticket prices: $ 59.50, $49.50, $ 39.50.

I'm sooooooooooo excited for this! I can't believe I'll be able to see them here in San Diego.

question: why are so many people coming to the San Diego gig? I'm from here and I think it's not that exciting. It's quite boring to be honest. But Muse = AWESOME!

Just talked to the venue people again; I think this is more reliable info. The setup will be full house (not 3/4 as they told me yesterday) with a standing GA floor. Total capacity 13,500. Still smallish as Muse gigs go these days.

That means the towers.:erm:

Standing GA is better. The size is equivalent of the Events Center at Mandalay Bay...Not as small as I hoped to be, but I take what I get, I suppose.

Thanks for the update, Mary.

Oh damn, 3 Muse concerts right where I live, right before I go off to college? I am in heaven :D

What time does your uni start? That's pretty late....

That's what I thought. I would've been amazed if Muse only played to 9,000. But it is still pretty small.

13,500?! Wow.

Pretty small eh? :awesome:

question: why are so many people coming to the San Diego gig? I'm from here and I think it's not that exciting. It's quite boring to be honest. [/color]But Muse = AWESOME!

That's what I said earlier. I love San Diego, but I think LA would definitely make for a better meet. (But I'm not going to stop people coming to hang out over here..I also may be prejudiced because the more Musers coming the earlier I'm going to have to line up :LOL:).

That means the towers.:erm:

Standing GA is better. The size is equivalent of the Events Center at Mandalay Bay...Not as small as I hoped to be, but I take what I get, I suppose.

Thanks for the update, Mary.

The floor is quite spacious. Wasn't the Events Center at a 16,000 cap?

NVM just checked, it's actually smaller? Weird, I thought it would be so much bigger. :erm:

Archived