I'm hoping to go to all three of the CA gigs too, I have some friends that I might be able to invade for a a few nights. Gotta start saving up! But I have no concert buddy, gotta see if I can convince somebody to do this with me. I don't know how I'm going to manage the presales though, by the time I get tickets for one gig, the others will be sold out! :(

I'm hoping to go to all three of the CA gigs too, I have some friends that I might be able to invade for a a few nights. Gotta start saving up! But I have no concert buddy, gotta see if I can convince somebody to do this with me. I don't know how I'm going to manage the presales though, by the time I get tickets for one gig, the others will be sold out! :(

Yeah, I managed two presales on the same day back in December and came out just fine, but three presales has me a bit more worried, too. :unsure:

Just called the arena; will use 3/4 arena arrangement, holding only about 6700 total!

http://www.as.sdsu.edu/viejas_arena/seat.html

WAY smaller venue than Honda or Staples, and I know from experience that the acoustics at Staples SUCK.

WHOA I do not remember the seating being that small. But, I love that it's so small. :D

The sound is good at Viejas. I saw The Cure there back in 08 when it used to be called Cox Arena.

Just called the arena; will use 3/4 arena arrangement, holding only about 6700 total!

http://www.as.sdsu.edu/viejas_arena/seat.html

WAY smaller venue than Honda or Staples, and I know from experience that the acoustics at Staples SUCK.

OMG!! This is ay better than I expected!!! :eek::eek:

Thanks for checking with the venue! You're awesome, Mary!! :kiss:

But one question.... is this the same setup with the towers?

WHOA I do not remember the seating being that small. But, I love that it's so small. :D

The sound is good at Viejas. I saw The Cure there back in 08 when it used to be called Cox Arena.

We seem to go to the same shows! :chuckle:

Damn.......this sounds much better than Staples Center from what everyone is saying, but it's on Wednesday, which is a school night :(

I do have family in San Diego, so I'm thinking if I try hard enough I may be able to convince my family go down and visit them, see the gig , and stay there until the Anaheim gig on Saturday. Ugh 2 days is not enough time to think about this!

Why does the presale have to be so soon? :unsure:

It's the first date of the Fall tour, yah? I'd go, as long as my fall schedule doesn't conflict.

*edit*

Ahh the hell with it, I'm going. Just got to find friends at SDSU to help me out with this.

That's right! Just get your tix and figure out the rest later!! :D

Archived