Quick question before pre-sale starts...

I want to buy 2 tickets for this concert but I don't want to end up having them in two separate sections. I ran a test for one of the gigs that is on pre-sale now and each time I typed in 2 tickets the results were negative. I couldn't find side by side seat tickets. :(

My sister is going with me this time to see Muse and I don't want us to have different seating sections...

so my question is would it be better to wait for Saturday when tickets go on sale to the general public so i can actually pick out my seats? Or would that be risking it too much? Help! For those who are experts at this, what is your advice?

thank you!

9:27 am...:eek: don't have much time to decide

^

Well, from my experience with Ticketmaster, it doesn't let you pick your seats. However, if you buy a pair of tickets from them, they should be next to each other.

My advice is to try to locate a pre-sale password so you can get the best seated tickets before the general sale.

^

Well, from my experience with Ticketmaster, it doesn't let you pick your seats. However, if you buy a pair of tickets from them, they should be next to each other.

My advice is to try to locate a pre-sale password so you can get the best seated tickets before the general sale.

They won't let you "pick" seats, but just like sprocketeer answered your question, enter 2 qty and automatically the program will assign 2 side-by-side seats for you. I've never purchased assigned seats during pre-sale, but I am certain it's the same.

OB rocks!!! I used to hang out there a lot with my co-workers. Good times!

You must already know about the fabulous grilled fish tacos at the end of Newport Ave. God, I haven't been there in a while!

Sunset Cliff is also a great jog/walk course, and it's a great surfer watching spot. :D

It does!

Yeppers! And the salsa is amazing at that place. Also the organic mexican restraunt next to the Thai place across from Rite Aide is yummmmy! So is the Thai place for that matter. Hey we should catch a drink or something when I'm in town. If you're up for it.

Love Sunset Cliffs, the photo of the arch below the cliff that I posted in the Photography thread is from there.

No doubt, I love watching the guys climb down the cliff with their boards... hehe.

good times! Good times. :)

Thanks Jucy Frys...I'm lining up at the gate waiting for the starter gun. :)

^

Oh okay...thanks!

Yeah I didn't mean I could pick the seats but at least when I call they are telling me which sections are available and I can ask them to look up better seats until I'm able to get a very good one.

I just wish I had my tickets already!

It does!

Yeppers! And the salsa is amazing at that place. Also the organic mexican restraunt next to the Thai place across from Rite Aide is yummmmy! So is the Thai place for that matter. Hey we should catch a drink or something when I'm in town. If you're up for it.

Love Sunset Cliffs, the photo of the arch below the cliff that I posted in the Photography thread is from there.

No doubt, I love watching the guys climb down the cliff with their boards... hehe.

good times! Good times. :)

Sure! I'm always up for meeting new people.

Where are you coming?

A couple of years ago I made a vid of Sunset Cliffs for a friend in the UK.... of course, bragging the gorgeous weather on Christmas.:p

It was the $59.whatever, right?

Muse shows are getting expensive. Those were the days with $39. I think my first gig was $29.

Sure! I'm always up for meeting new people.

Where are you coming?

A couple of years ago I made a vid of Sunset Cliffs for a friend in the UK.... of course, bragging the gorgeous weather on Christmas.:p

Muse shows are getting expensive. Those were the days with $39. I think my first gig was $29.

When they were t the wiltern, in LA, I think 04? it was $20. :eek:

Archived