So towers..is the arena gonna be like..how it was with other gigs here in the US or is it gonna be completely diff with just standing? Sorry..im a noobie..never been to a muse concert or A concert in my life..

It'll be like the other gigs. It is an arena after all :) GA+Sitting in the stands. The towers will be pushed into one end and there will still be seating behind it for the whole 360 view.

And yeah the pre-sell is good times the thing that makes me nervous is the captcha that's about it.

That's what I said earlier. I love San Diego, but I think LA would definitely make for a better meet. (But I'm not going to stop people coming to hang out over here..I also may be prejudiced because the more Musers coming the earlier I'm going to have to line up :LOL:).

The more Musers the merrier, and I'd like to see Muse extend the choose-your-summer-setlists to the US tour.

btw, thanks to Lisa C.

Overhead-in-sd.jpg

So towers..is the arena gonna be like..how it was with other gigs here in the US or is it gonna be completely diff with just standing? Sorry..im a noobie..never been to a muse concert or A concert in my life..

For all of the arena gigs they've done so far, there was both standing GA (general admission) floor and assigned seating, which included seats behind the stage. The towers stage setup that the band uses are also designed as video screens, on all four sides, so that people sitting to the side and behind the stage can actually see the show too with little restrictions. If you want to, browse through YouTube videos for concert footages or any website for concert photos, just to get an idea of how the show's setup has been like.

I'm going to San Diego and you hate me sooooooooo Anaheim!

Oh shit. Did you even see us in Phoenix?

Hi. I just want to say....both. :$

/end.

I wisssssssh. Thing is, I'm planning my England and Scotland trip that same month. I can and probably should only do one.

Oh shit. Did you even see us in Phoenix?

I wisssssssh. Thing is, I'm planning my England and Scotland trip that same month. I can and probably should only do one.

Oh really? Wembellamy? :D That's awesome. Super jealous.

Well, all I can really say is.....you have a tough decision ahead of you. Haha. I'd go for the Anaheim one though to be honest. There's a Muser meetup (hopefully) at Disneyland the day before. :happy:

I did and I was sitting behind your group in line inside. And you walked past me after the gig was over :)

You're full of fail.

Oh really? Wembellamy? :D That's awesome. Super jealous.

Well, all I can really say is.....you have a tough decision ahead of you. Haha. I'd go for the Anaheim one though to be honest. There's a Muser meetup (hopefully) at Disneyland the day before. :happy:

:awesome:

Why the day before?

You should.

Still, you could...:awesome:

DON'T...tempt me, Frodo! ololol

:yesey:

Nahh, don't waste the money. As much as I'd like to meet you, that would be too expensive probably

But I wouldn't go to LA.

Archived