If anyone has any pics/videos from uprising where you can see the glasses on the barrier, please post it! I wanna see how visible we were. :LOL: 40+ pairs out that night!

I saw you guys! :LOL:, I tried to zoom in on you in some of my videos, but it was too dark to see you clearly. I'll see how they turned out.

:LOL:

Mary was recording next to me, and I was trying not to scream or sing off-key, but I'm really afraid to watch her vids.

:LOL: I know what you mean, I'm ok with screaming in my own vids but since it was so quite in RBS I was trying really hard not to scream.

I saw you guys! :LOL:, I tried to zoom in on you in some of my videos, but it was too dark to see you clearly. I'll see how they turned out.

Oh yes ! :awesome:

Here's a few videos. Not the best quality,and way too much screaming on my behalf, but it's something! :D Watch in 1080p if you can.

Drum & Bass

MsLQSMpOc2E

Ruled By Secrecy

FPjSwqVXuiQ

More on my youtube page. I'll post more links here as they complete.

Time is Running Out

New Born

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome (Beware of high pitched screaming at the beginning. I don't know what got into me :$)

Knights of Cydonia

That night was really fun.

I'm doing better, got sick after the gigs like most of us...how about yourself?

Aww sorry to hear that. Was it from all the heat you guys had to go through? Those were very hot days! Or was it from too much yelling? Or was it from too much Muse? :D

I was only able to make it to the San Diego and the Anaheim gig. I didn't get sick. Thank God! But I was very very tired from all the dancing and jumping during the concerts and all the walking around Disneyland for 2 days. I had a blast though. I wish I could do it again.

Hope you feel better :)

Aww sorry to hear that. Was it from all the heat you guys had to go through? Those were very hot days! Or was it from too much yelling? Or was it from too much Muse? :D

I was only able to make it to the San Diego and the Anaheim gig. I didn't get sick. Thank God! But I was very very tired from all the dancing and jumping during the concerts and all the walking around Disneyland for 2 days. I had a blast though. I wish I could do it again.

Hope you feel better :)

Ah I think it's cause MAtt had a cold and spread his germs and got all of us sick! :LOL:

The yelling also didn't help but it was totally worth it.

I know! Glad to see u have fun there, it seems like sooooooooooooooooo looooooonnngggggggggggggggggg agoooooooooooooooo these gigs happened.

'til next time.

• 11 months later...

Archived