Is a D-land meeup truly in the works? It's too early for me to commit, but it sounds like a whole lot of fuuuun!!! :D Time for a camcorder!!

You + Erin + me = roadtrip to Anaheim for Disney.

Good choice!!

:dance::awesome:

:awesome:

Can't keep up! I've got three tabs open for each of the CA gig threads. :LOL:

I've been posting in the SD and Anaheim thread, not knowing which is which. olol

You + Erin + me = roadtrip to Anaheim for Disney.

oooooo there are so many possibilities. Like if we decide not to do the Anaheim gig, we could just spend the day in San Diego, and drive up to Disneyland on Friday to meet up. I'd love to spend the day driving around San Diego. :happy:

Indeed it is. :D It just depends on the money situation honestly. There are a lot of broke musers out in the nation at this moment.

I'm one of them, therefore I'm only committed to the SD show atm.

If D-land is too much, Knott' s Berry Farm is a good alternative. I assume it's a little cheaper, but don't quote me on that.

If D-land is too much, Knott' s Berry Farm is a good alternative. I assume it's a little cheaper, but don't quote me on that.

At least you're committed to a show. Haha.

D-land tickets for 1 day 1 park is like $72. But for the park hopper for one day is $97. :/

Not sure what KBF ticket prices are though.

Same here. Are you going to all 3?

I really don't have much of a choice. I've lost my mind. :facepalm:

I've been posting in the SD and Anaheim thread, not knowing which is which. olol

Ahh the hell with it. SD and Anaheim are close enough. ;)

OMG. I haven't been there in years! The rides there are better!

Hello all!! :) Looks like I'm bringing a carpool down from Canada to all three gigs.. I doubt we can afford Disneyland (although I've never been so that would be :awesome: ) but we'd love to meet some musers!!!

Awesome! Especially coming all the way down from Canada! I live in Washington and going to all 3. :happy: Best roadtrip ever.

Awesome! Especially coming all the way down from Canada! I live in Washington and going to all 3. :happy: Best roadtrip ever.

I can't wait! I put 3600kms ( i'm not sure how many miles that is 2000??) on my car for the fall shows.. but I'm thinking this trip is going to be close to 6000kms.. (4000miles??) I hope ticketing goes well tomorrow!!

OMG. I haven't been there in years! The rides there are better!

It's been years for either park! The last time I was there was on a Halloween week, and these ghouls creeping up behind people. :LOL:

Anyhoo, take good notes on the meetup plan. I will need to borrow them later in September. ;)

This is my plan.

I want to drive down to SD from school (I'll be in Long Beach at this point), either stay at home or get a hotel in the area. Next day, drive up to Anaheim and after the Anaheim gig drive back to my dorm. ohhh yeaaahhh. And then Friday, DISNEYLAND. :dance:

Wait, so Disneyland on Friday? Hmm........this I might be able to persuade my parents to let me do. But not likely :LOL:

At least you're committed to a show. Haha.

D-land tickets for 1 day 1 park is like $72. But for the park hopper for one day is $97. :/

Not sure what KBF ticket prices are though.

Just looked it up. It's $45.

SDSU where Viejas Arena is located is only a few exits down the freeway from me. I don't see any reason not to go.

I can't wait! I put 3600kms ( i'm not sure how many miles that is 2000??) on my car for the fall shows.. but I'm thinking this trip is going to be close to 6000kms.. (4000miles??) I hope ticketing goes well tomorrow!!

Oh wow! Haha. That's quiet a drive. Same here. I'm nervous that my computer will totally freeze up due to it's aging. :facepalm: My computer is ancient.

Oh wow! Haha. That's quiet a drive. Same here. I'm nervous that my computer will totally freeze up due to it's aging. :facepalm: My computer is ancient.

My mom's a vice principal at the school here so I'm hitting up the computer lab tomorrow. :D Maybe pick up some high school kids that don't have class to click buttons for me. Yup I'm prepared.

For Knotts? SCORE!

Also, my workplace gets coupons from Knotts on occasions, so maybe I could try to snag a few if they're offering good discounts for that week.

That'll save us some money for food or something. Haha.

Oh, well, that's cool! :happy:

The meetup is on a Friday, right? Hopefully there are less people at the park than on a weekend.

Go for Knott's! If you gather enough people, you could get a group discount.

What are the populations of these cities??? I just realized the biggest city I've been in was 1 million.. I'm kind of scared!! (excuse my small town Canadian innocence)

San Diego is cool. People are laid back and nice except at the Muse show. Be prepared to get mangled. ;)

The meetup is on a Friday, right? Hopefully there are less people at the park than on a weekend.

Go for Knott's! If you gather enough people, you could get a group discount.

:eek: Really? Knott's is looking a lot more promising that Disneyland. :D Yup, the meetup would be on Friday. I don't think it'll be bad in the daytime, maybe get a little bit busier in the night.

Archived