I can't decide whether I will try to go to this, or to Anaheim. Garr. Each has its own benefits, though the small venue for this gig would be sooo nice.

EDIT: SHIT. "NO sensible parent would let their teenage daughter drive to CALIFORNIA. I don't know how you could even THINK your dad and I would be okay with that."

That somehow went even worse than I thought it would. And I have less than two days to fix this. I have to either find a ride/convince mother that I will be able to find a ride from someone she would approve of me getting a ride from, or convince them that I am competent enough to drive, then park, then do exactly the same thing I did a week ago... wait...

We seem to go to the same shows! :chuckle:

:LOL:

Damn.......this sounds much better than Staples Center from what everyone is saying, but it's on Wednesday, which is a school night :(

I do have family in San Diego, so I'm thinking if I try hard enough I may be able to convince my family go down and visit them, see the gig , and stay there until the Anaheim gig on Saturday. Ugh 2 days is not enough time to think about this!

Why does the presale have to be so soon? :unsure:

You could always get the tickets and decide to resell them later if you have to. I'm planning on just buying tickets for here, and if I can later on, when I get more money, try and find tickets on Musebay for Anaheim.

:LOL:

You could always get the tickets and decide to resell them later if you have to. I'm planning on just buying tickets for here, and if I can later on, when I get more money, try and find tickets on Musebay for Anaheim.

That's what I was planning to do, but I just talked to my mom again and now I'm only allowed to buy tix for the LA gig.

FML this is so upsetting.

i would love to go to this gig, b/c it's in San Diego and I heard it's aaaaawesome...so SD+muse+musers=epic x infinite

amiright?

:supersad: I want to meet you <3

i would love to go to this gig, b/c it's in San Diego and I heard it's aaaaawesome...so SD+muse+musers=epic x infinite

amiright?

:awesome:

That's what I was planning to do, but I just talked to my mom again and now I'm only allowed to buy tix for the LA gig.

Sorry about that. :(

:supersad: I want to meet you <3

word. i'd <3 to meet you both!

oh and Melina I'm going to add you on FB :awesome:

Thanks for the concern, I just wish that my parents would understand for once that this is important to me. I have the money and everything, it's only their "school night" issue that they have to complain about. :(

oh and Melina I'm going to add you on FB :awesome:

:awesome: :awesome: :kiss:

I really hope I'm able to meet you in SD.

Thanks for the concern, I just wish that my parents would understand for once that this is important to me. I have the money and everything, it's only their "school night" issue that they have to complain about. :(

:awesome: :awesome: :kiss:

I really hope I'm able to meet you in SD.

it won't be possible :( if this gig was in 2011 instead of 2010 it would have been possible... very possible...

ah well. i'm just waiting patiently anxiously for a FL date.

Samesies. :D

I saw FF on a school night once, and I wasn't even late to school the next morning. That was an intense night. :LOL:

I love Anaheim but I've been saying yay to SD. Damn early presale. I'd like to see other dates first.

amiright?

Hmmmmmm..................

it won't be possible :( if this gig was in 2011 instead of 2010 it would have been possible... very possible...

ah well. i'm just waiting patiently anxiously for a FL date.

:( Well maybe next year?

I hope you get a FL date too :happy:

I saw FF on a school night once, and I wasn't even late to school the next morning. That was an intense night. :LOL:

How far away was it? SD is at least a 3 hour drive from my house :( Anaheim 2, LA 1. But it sounds like most of the awesome Musers are going to the SD one :unsure:

How far away was it? SD is at least a 3 hour drive from my house :( Anaheim 2, LA 1. But it sounds like most of the awesome Musers are going to the SD one :unsure:

It was at the Hollywood Palladium, so about a 3 hour drive.

Maybeh. We'll see the turn out list soon enough. :chuckle:

It was at the Hollywood Palladium, so about a 3 hour drive.

Maybeh. We'll see the turn out list soon enough. :chuckle:

Well I may use you as an example for the argument I am currently forming :chuckle: but knowing my mom, she'll probably say "I don't care, I'm not going to drive that late at night" or something along those lines *sigh*

I can't decide which gigs are best to go to though, LA would be the best for timing but it seems to be the one that everyone thinks won't be as good as the other 2 :(

I'm so going. My cousin lives there so I have a place to stay.:D

My other muser friend will come with me, time to start saving...

I'm thinking about Anaheim too, but I need to see the other dates.

I'll be going to this show, as well as the two other Cali dates. Good to know that this is such a small venue, I'll be sure to try this one first for the presale. Thankfully it's on my day off so I can hopefully get all my tickets on wednesday. Flying out from Alberta for these shows- most of my friends think I am crazy. "Do you really need to see Muse 5 times this year? :eek:"

umm, yes.

Archived