How do you get standing tickets (pit) from the pre-sale? And like how much time the pre-sale lasts until it finishes?

Also, do GA (standing tickets) get sold out fastly? Because when the pre-sale starts, I will be on school, and I will arrive like 5 hours after the pre-sale....

If I buy General Admission tickets on normal sale, will it be easy to get them?

HELP!!

The pre-sale usually lasts up to 24 hours (please correct me wrong) until all pre-selected tix have been sold out. There will be a seat selection available at the time of purchase.

Even if GA sells out during the pre-sale, there will be more GA tix available during the general sale. It's not clear cut whether it's easy to get them during pre-sale or not. I hope it helps.

Wait....what? Reread my post haha

I did...? lol

Ohhhhhh wait. My mistake. :facepalm: The day after. I'm getting these 2 L.A. dates all mixed up.

Yeah. The day after the show in Anaheim is the Muser meetup at D-land. So on the 24th just to clarify things. :LOL:

I'm getting dates mixed up, too. Hehehe. But a meet up at Disney would be grand.

Thanks! I'm a mysterious shadowy figure.

:noey:

I did...? lol

I was saying that I'd like to meet you, but you shouldn't spend your money to go to LA on top of SD/Anaheim (whichever you choose). Especially if you're going to be going to Disneyland as well, admission is like $80 aside from miscellaneous expenses

I was saying that I'd like to meet you, but you shouldn't spend your money to go to LA on top of SD/Anaheim (whichever you choose). Especially if you're going to be going to Disneyland as well, admission is like $80 aside from miscellaneous expenses

I'd never even think of going to LA. Haha. My bro-in-law and my dad work for the government; therefore, they get discount tickets. My sister and her hubby are also annual ticket holders...or whatever it's called.

Indeed it would. It's the happiest place on earth. :D

It already is but with Musers, pssssssssh.

DON'T...tempt me, Frodo! ololol

Oh you know you want to...(for the SD show I mean)...

:eek: Viejas? Fucking GET IN!

YES, you're going?!

Ohhhhhh wait. My mistake. :facepalm: The day after. I'm getting these 2 L.A. dates all mixed up.

Yeah. The day after the show in Anaheim is the Muser meetup at D-land. So on the 24th just to clarify things. :LOL:

For now, D-Land on the 24th. Unless Anaheim or LA sells out quickly and they tack on another gig date...(pleasegoddontletthishappenIwillhavenomoneyleft).

Indeed it would. It's the happiest place on earth. :D

Muser sing-alongs on the rides!

For now, D-Land on the 24th. Unless Anaheim or LA sells out quickly and they tack on another gig date...(pleasegoddontletthishappenIwillhavenomoneyleft).

Muser sing-alongs on the rides!

^ YOU ARE A HERO! Hahahaha. Invincible on It's a small world. :LOL:

Oh gosh. If they add another date.....I'm going to be broke broke. :facepalm:

San Diego. Anaheim. San Diego. Anaheim.

I still have no idea, really.

:(

I'm just going to end up having to go to both so i can sees you and Lisa. :D

I'd never even think of going to LA. Haha. My bro-in-law and my dad work for the government; therefore, they get discount tickets. My sister and her hubby are also annual ticket holders...or whatever it's called.

I can get the Southern California season pass, but it usually doesn't work in the weekends (Fridays included :()

EDIT: Oh heeey wait, that Friday isn't included. :awesome:

:(

I'm just going to end up having to go to both so i can sees you and Lisa. :D

I can get the Southern California season pass, but it usually doesn't work in the weekends (Fridays included :()

I should do SD and then drive to Anaheim for the meet. You should join me.

I should do SD and then drive to Anaheim for the meet. You should join me.

This is my plan.

I want to drive down to SD from school (I'll be in Long Beach at this point), either stay at home or get a hotel in the area. Next day, drive up to Anaheim and after the Anaheim gig drive back to my dorm. ohhh yeaaahhh. And then Friday, DISNEYLAND. :dance:

^ YOU ARE A HERO! Hahahaha. Invincible on It's a small world. :LOL:

Oh gosh. If they add another date.....I'm going to be broke broke. :facepalm:

I've only sung Knights of Cydonia on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. (I chickened out on the It's a Small World ride cause the dude next to me looked mean) :LOL:

These guys are forcing me to truly live like a college student. Broke. 24/7.

I've only sung Knights of Cydonia on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. :LOL:

These guys are forcing me to truly live like a college student. Broke. 24/7.

Haha, that's genius. I was trying to think of a song for that ride. That's a perfect one though. For some reason I keep thinking of Uprising for Splash Mountain. :$

Is a D-land meeup truly in the works? It's too early for me to commit, but it sounds like a whole lot of fuuuun!!! :D Time for a camcorder!!

Indeed it is. :D It just depends on the money situation honestly. There are a lot of broke musers out in the nation at this moment.

Archived