Guest bshuker

Racks ftw, mines in progress still.

Mine will be like that little Engl one, but with Mesa studio pre, and whatever poweramp i go with.

Guest bshuker
pics or gtfo

or tits or gtfo, your choice.

Lolol it hasn't really changed, I've got a 6U case, the Studio Pre, the G-Major (still lacking ears, although I've sourced those), its still in need of a power amp and a power conditioner, then leads + a little midi footswitch.

Will do me fine then, well, except I do want a JMP1 to go in it for a couple of things.

Lolol it hasn't really changed, I've got a 6U case, the Studio Pre, the G-Major (still lacking ears, although I've sourced those), its still in need of a power amp and a power conditioner, then leads + a little midi footswitch.

Will do me fine then, well, except I do want a JMP1 to go in it for a couple of things.

also

lol, i r havin a JMP-1

i'll sell you it for a thousand pounds

awsum meyt

is there anymore news on the mark V? Usually the first place I hear about new gear is on harmony central, but there are so many troll threads about the MKV that it's hard to tell what's going on lolol

Guest bshuker
awsum meyt

is there anymore news on the mark V? Usually the first place I hear about new gear is on harmony central, but there are so many troll threads about the MKV that it's hard to tell what's going on lolol

Ya, i just found my poweramp plus a jmp1 being sold as a bundle, IM GONNA BUYS IT.

Not heard anything else about the jmp1 no, will probs here more at winter namm

Guest bshuker

Gonna be wiring up my rack next week sometime, don't want to spend a ridiculous amount on patch leads, just wondering if anyones got any they can recommend that might be better/worse than others

I just want like, 1ft ish long STRAIGHT jack patch leads and i'm after probably 10 or 15, for <£20 preferably for now.

Once I know more about what I'm gonna be doing wiring wise I might change my mind and get some better quality ones, but cheaps gonna do the job for now.

Gonna be wiring up my rack next week sometime, don't want to spend a ridiculous amount on patch leads, just wondering if anyones got any they can recommend that might be better/worse than others

I just want like, 1ft ish long STRAIGHT jack patch leads and i'm after probably 10 or 15, for <£20 preferably for now.

Once I know more about what I'm gonna be doing wiring wise I might change my mind and get some better quality ones, but cheaps gonna do the job for now.

Get Scott to send the link I sent him for patch leads! They're pretty good quality and they're not too expensive.

o hai

i hate making new pointless threads that can be answered in 1 post so ITZ GOIN HERE

i wanna fender MIM telecaster cause its the only one that i can fit in my budget, and i basically want either the brown sunburst, or recently ive been thinking about buying a black telecaster and replacing the pickguard with a chrome pickguard, cause i think it looks COOL.

and no im not going to buy the shitty squire of mansons. sorry guyz

but anywho, its gottta cost under £400, but the tough part is that the only MIM i can see in my price range has a maple neck! and i have no clue what a black telecaster with maple neck and chrome pickguard will look like, im thinking it will look shit.

so is there any way i can get a under £400 tele with a rosewood neck?

ive seen the 60's reissue, but once again i have no idea if that will look shit or not with a chrome pickguard..

help guyz? :D:D

;5420540']o hai

i hate making new pointless threads that can be answered in 1 post so ITZ GOIN HERE

i wanna fender MIM telecaster cause its the only one that i can fit in my budget, and i basically want either the brown sunburst, or recently ive been thinking about buying a black telecaster and replacing the pickguard with a chrome pickguard, cause i think it looks COOL.

and no im not going to buy the shitty squire of mansons. sorry guyz

but anywho, its gottta cost under £400, but the tough part is that the only MIM i can see in my price range has a maple neck! and i have no clue what a black telecaster with maple neck and chrome pickguard will look like, im thinking it will look shit.

so is there any way i can get a under £400 tele with a rosewood neck?

ive seen the 60's reissue, but once again i have no idea if that will look shit or not with a chrome pickguard..

help guyz? :D:D

You want the maple fretboard for sure!

I reckon a squire tele from mansons, probably rewired and fully set up on the bench would probably play pretty damn well though!

You want the maple fretboard for sure!

I reckon a squire tele from mansons, probably rewired and fully set up on the bench would probably play pretty damn well though!

ahh but i dont know if the maple fretboard + chrome pickguard will look like SHIT or good!!!

hah yeah it might play alright, but then i have to pay for it to be professionally set up AND it has a fuz factorii in it. and i already have one of them ;)

and also it has the cursed s word written on the headstock :LOL:

mmmm i suppose, still theres a useless fuzz factory in there, and i dont want squire written on it hahah

mm i think its cause i haven't seen a maple + chrome. on the internett all of the black and chromes are with a rosewood fretboard, so im gonna have to try and find one with a maple fretboard?

Archived