;5420573']mmmm i suppose, still theres a useless fuzz factory in there, and i dont want squire written on it hahah

mm i think its cause i haven't seen a maple + chrome. on the internett all of the black and chromes are with a rosewood fretboard, so im gonna have to try and find one with a maple fretboard?

I'd go black/black with maple. I think it'll look better, tele's shouldn't be too flashy!

;5420559']ahh but i dont know if the maple fretboard + chrome pickguard will look like SHIT or good!!!

hah yeah it might play alright, but then i have to pay for it to be professionally set up AND it has a fuz factorii in it. and i already have one of them ;)

and also it has the cursed s word written on the headstock:LOL:

I've heard many, MANY, people state that they prefer the new Vintage Modifed and Classic Vibe Squiers to current Mexican Fenders. Sorry mate, Squier have lifted their game.

ahh yeah, but i love my new tele :D :D

i got the 09 too, for £350, which was an OSSUM price seeings as denmark street had them for £430

i tried a squire tele deluxe

hahah its just i dont want squire written on my guitar!

its like seats are ossum cars, but if you had the choice between that and a ferrari, I'D go for the ferrari

/crapanalogy

;5421823']ahh yeah, but i love my new tele :D :D

i got the 09 too, for £350, which was an OSSUM price seeings as denmark street had them for £430

i tried a squire tele deluxe

hahah its just i dont want squire written on my guitar!

its like seats are ossum cars, but if you had the choice between that and a ferrari, I'D go for the ferrari

/crapanalogy

Ah, so you're a brandname snob. Gotcha :p

mehh fair enough, but i didnt want a squire and i still dont, i like my MIM :)

the telecasters i had a go of were alright, but they didnt sound as nice as the MIM's and the neck didnt feel as nice either.

but they do loook good. i like mine having fender written on the headstock too :):)

;5421972']mehh fair enough, but i didnt want a squire and i still dont, i like my MIM :)

the telecasters i had a go of were alright, but they didnt sound as nice as the MIM's and the neck didnt feel as nice either.

but they do loook good. i like mine having fender written on the headstock too :):)

Fair game :). Pics of yours in the Pictures of Your Gear thread plox?

Archived