Guest bshuker

Yeah it's a marshall 20/20 and it won't let you switch the sides individually. I know generally speaking if you don't put an input in the one side then there won't be any load at the output, but unfortunately the marshall takes the signal and routes to both outputs if you only use one input.

I'd just get another cab but I really don't have room for it at the moment.

Guest bshuker

Sweet! I'll get it all sorted once I know for definite I've got the amp.

Yeah tbf it wouldn't take them a whole lot of effort to build that in so you could run them safely if they didn't have a speaker load.

Sweet! I'll get it all sorted once I know for definite I've got the amp.

Yeah tbf it wouldn't take them a whole lot of effort to build that in so you could run them safely if they didn't have a speaker load.

Most new valve amps have it built in AFAIK.

I'd be interested to know the difference between your power amp and a standard SS power amp for a PA or Bass or what have you.

im using a peavey pv1500 right now using only channel A, channel b has no input and the volume is turned right off, that okay, right? ive been doing this for ages, its not a valve power amp either.

oh, and does anyone know if the speaker emulations on pod xt pro are stereo or is it just the effects?

Guest bshuker
hows the 20/20? looking at one on ebay now

Haven't got it yet! I hope you're not looking at the one I'm looking at!!!! :eek:

I'm looking at the one ending tomorrow in Nottingham. Theres also that one for £249 BIN which ends a bit later on (should note it started on 299 and has been reduced because theres obviously no interest)

Guest bshuker
Most new valve amps have it built in AFAIK.

I'd be interested to know the difference between your power amp and a standard SS power amp for a PA or Bass or what have you.

Fairs yo!

Well I dunno, i'm just looking at these 20/20s and im gonna pull the trigger, hopefully chris won't end up having a bloody bid war with me though lol

oh, and does anyone know if the speaker emulations on pod xt pro are stereo or is it just the effects?

Only the effects are stereo as far as i'm aware

Haven't got it yet! I hope you're not looking at the one I'm looking at!!!! :eek:

I'm looking at the one ending tomorrow in Nottingham. Theres also that one for £249 BIN which ends a bit later on (should note it started on 299 and has been reduced because theres obviously no interest)

ends tomorrow at 11:11? balls... ive been watching that one since it was listed!

Guest bshuker
ends tomorrow at 11:11? balls... ive been watching that one since it was listed!

yeah that's the one ive been looking at it that long too lol :( were you actually gonna bid on it or just try and whip it for cheap?

WE GOT A DILEMMA :stunned:

well i was going to bid if it was ending around £200

im tempted to just go for the buy it now one though if you're bidding... chances are i'll accidentally sleep in and miss the auctioned one.

you heard this amp? im mainly concerned about its loudness at 20w a side... sometimes i ran my 100w amp in half power mode at 50W, it was okay but a leeeeeetle quiet, though i did never crank the volume up so much (maybe had it around 5, it didnt seem to get much louder after 5, compared to its response under vol =5)

you reckon it'd be loud enough to gig with using both inputs on a single marshall 2x12 in stereo?

Guest bshuker

Yeah I was looking for it around £200 aswell, and if it got pinched from me i would take the BIN one. (I reckon that BIN one if you messaged them they'd do it for £220 or something because it doesn't look like anyone interested at 250 either).

Also this one with the bids the guys only got 2 feedback and I was gonna go collect it and pay cash to make sure it was all good, (nottinghams pretty near by), so maybe if I get that one cos I can go pick it up? That way you've got the safer guy for posting? That sound fair?

I'm not sure really if you were thinking 50 watt wasn't loud enough I dunno if 20 a side is gonna do the job, I mean 20watt perside in a 2x12 is like 2 of my old DSL201 basically. Which was pretty loud but could've done with a bit more, so I guess doubling it up would've been fine right? I guess you'd just have to get it and see as far as that goes to be honest!

Guest bshuker

Sweetttt hahaa! Tbf I would just get the Buy it now one if i wasn't close enough to pick up the bid one, I don't trust ebayers with that low feedback when selling otherwise. But cos I can pick it up easy enough it'll be fine yo

WE IZ GUN HAS OSSIM RIGS THO AMIRITE? *RACK 5*

Sweetttt hahaa! Tbf I would just get the Buy it now one if i wasn't close enough to pick up the bid one, I don't trust ebayers with that low feedback when selling otherwise. But cos I can pick it up easy enough it'll be fine yo

WE IZ GUN HAS OSSIM RIGS THO AMIRITE? *RACK 5*

HI FIvE'S

i bought it, £250 sounds good to me..

soooo.. anyone interested in a jcm900? :)

Guest bshuker

Sweeeeet! nice one mate, WE'R DUN HAS TEH BEST RACKS AMIRITE?

lolol theres af ew jcm900s on the bay they go pretty good from what ive seen

Archived