Just a joke hehe. He stopped using Kemper since I went to Moscow

:mad:

That's fair enough, I was originally going to put not another one, I don't know why but I have noticed that if a band member dies it tends to be the bassist for some reason :ninja:

I was originaly thinking of buying a vox ac30c2 to build my rig around but recording and silent practice etc would be more difficult, so since the kemper is only 300£ more

I thought that Id just be getting that, since it already profiles the ac30 amongst a ton of others.. And you can profile new amps or buy profiles online.

I was originaly thinking of buying a vox ac30c2 to build my rig around but recording and silent practice etc would be more difficult, so since the kemper is only 300£ more

I thought that Id just be getting that, since it already profiles the ac30 amongst a ton of others.. And you can profile new amps or buy profiles online.

If you want really great recordings, it's better to buy real Vox. Although the latest Vox gen sounds scary :wtf: older gen's is much better

I bought Kempers in mid summer 2014, and now I have only 10-20 profiles that sounding good.

well, anyone know a large and good music store in central London? Like andertons size. Arent there any UK music store chains?

All I can think of is Denmark Street in London and one Yamaha store just off Oxford Street.

I haven't seen any chains that would match Andertons size apart from Dawsons Music, the one in Reading is quite good and only 30 minutes on a train away from Paddington. But then you're probably better going to Andertons at that point.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guize, I think it's about time I put some pickups into the wangcaster since I want to kind of use it as well as repair the tone/jack issues. Any recommendations for a pair of single coils that'll sound somewhat b33fy/useful?

I know that seems really vague but maybe something a tad hotter than a standard strat.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Need some advice, was thinking of selling most of my guitar stuff to go down the route of getting a kemper, is it a good idea to get the official foot controller or are there better value MIDI options?

Also is it worth saving a bit of money and getting a separate cheapo power amplifier as opposed to the built in option?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an recommendations for mixing headphones? (Yes, I know monitors are better but they just aren't suitable for me right now. Plus I need new headphones.) I'd prefer closed back with low impedance to avoid needing an amp.

My budget would be around £120-140.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

• 2 years later...

So I’ve got a p90 guitar I want to put some Matt style pick ups in.

I think I’m going to rule out the Manson p90 kit because it looks like it is specifically designed to be used in the dual bridge configuration as a large humbuker so I’m looking at the 2 bare knuckle options.

These are obviously named after muse tracks, the supermassive is around 10k in output and the Stockholm is 15k in the bridge position.

Anyone have these pickups? If so which do you think is the better more diverse option?

So I’ve got a p90 guitar I want to put some Matt style pick ups in.

I think I’m going to rule out the Manson p90 kit because it looks like it is specifically designed to be used in the dual bridge configuration as a large humbuker so I’m looking at the 2 bare knuckle options.

These are obviously named after muse tracks, the supermassive is around 10k in output and the Stockholm is 15k in the bridge position.

Anyone have these pickups? If so which do you think is the better more diverse option?

I have some BKP p90s for sale. One supermassive and one nantucket

• 4 weeks later...
anyone here that got AXE-FX II XL+ or Kemper Powerhead for playing Muse covers, if so which get best muse sound? I think im gonna buy a used AXE-FX II now when the prices dropping because of AXE-FX III Realese.

Axe-fx ii amps:

Cleans: AC-30 with matching cab.

Dirt: Plexi with cab no. 59

More distorted: VH-4 channel 3 with cab no. 59.

That's what I use. Add effects where necessary.

Archived