I'm more fond of Hot Fuss, Sam's Town and Sawdust. Meh about Day and Age,too different. Anyway, away from the subject of the Killers .

YKYATMW

DSC00959.jpg

Neuro BLISS

DSC00960.jpg

Giving you peace and joy in your heart :LOL:

(It's my friend Roseanne in the photo, we went to Selfridges today and they were selling them.)

:LOL: Haha! Look at Roseanne! I can't believe you found Muse related beverages and didn't tell me!

YKYATM when your friend who moved away comes down to visit to you for a week and literally all you do is sit in an empty room with an iPod dock and listen to Muse. We even picked up the aforementioned iPod dock and carried it into the kitchen (while the music was still playing) when we needed food. :LOL:

YKYATMW sometimes, to make decisions (stupid ones), you make them based on muse songs :LOL:, it's like "if next song is a muse one, i go to sleep" :facepalm:

I know what you mean,or like "Okay if this next song is Glorious I'll do my homework."

Haha do that all the time.

Guest Sarah-x

when you get excited about a show behind the muse.. but then you realise its been cut down and is behind the museums.. :LOL:

and you still watched some of it, just in case.:rolleyes:

YKYATMW you see 'Bellamy' in the twitter trending topics and automatically go 'zomg it's Matt Bellamy!' then you click it and, when you find out that it's only about Craig Bellamy getting signed to Cardiff City, you still read the page, just in case. ;)

YKYATMW you see 'Bellamy' in the twitter trending topics and automatically go 'zomg it's Matt Bellamy!' then you click it and, when you find out that it's only about Craig Bellamy getting signed to Cardiff City, you still read the page, just in case. ;)

When you get excited when you're reading this until you get to the part about Craig Bellamy. That's not fun at all.

Archived